Under the stars

But he hesitated, he didn't want to be executed just for trying to escape.

"I'm sorry, I have to go.. please feel welcome!" Tadashi said, he left going up to his bedroom. When he entered he started remembering all of the things that had happened in that room, all the nights he spent crying, wishing that someone could come rescue him, the nights he was abused and rapped by that idiot.

Now.. he didn't want to be saved, he just wanted to be left all lone for once, everyday was just torture for Tadashi. So he tried to escape, he already planned everything in just 30 minutes, all he needed was to get past Kei at some point.. He came up with the perfect excuse.

"So you're going out hunting?"

"Yes"

"..I don't trust you so I'll have two guards accompany you, guards!" Just great.. all he wanted was to be alone. Someone spoke and said

"W-Wait! I'll come with him, I promise I won't take him I'll make sure he doesn't run away or escape.." It was none other than Prince Kageyama.

"Oh? The 'King' wants to help Tadashi out? How cute.. Well since it is you I'll let you go with him but come back in 2 hours, pronto. Not a minute late or early, got that?" Prince Kei said with a firm tone. Kageyama nodded before grabbing Tadashi by his wrist and taking him out to the forest.

He was walking quite.. quickly and furiously, as if he was desperate. And then he stopped and said,

"Hey Tadashi, you really don't know who I am..?" Yamaguchi shook his head in response, he knew that someone was watching so if he even let out the slightest truth, it's truly over for him.

"I'm sorry but I still don't know who you are.. Although your presence does feel familiar I can't seem to remember you"

"Oh, I see. Can you at least try to remember who I am?"

"You ask too many questions, it's bothering quite a bit"

"Sorry, I just need to be 100% certain if you don't recognize me"

"Look buddy, I already told you that I don't know you, I don't even know anything about you!" Lying to Kageyama was harder than Tadashi thought, that was until he got the perfect idea. He leaned into Kageyama's ear and whispered,

"They're watching us so try to keep a low profile, m'kay, Tobio-Chan?" Kageyama was surprised and didn't know what to say so he just nodded, and before he knew it, Tadashi had shot the person who was watching them.

They were pretty easy to notice, could've chose a better hiding spot you useless guard. Kageyama turned around quickly and saw someone laying down on the grass.

"Did you just shoot him?!"

"SHHH, don't talk to loud, it's pretty quite in these woods so my bow and arrow must have been heard, and that guard screaming made it worse for us" So Tadashi did what was best and took Kageyama with him. They ran and ran until both of them were tired. They stopped near the border and sat down to catch their breath's.

They stopped by this field full of flowers. The sun was setting and it had this tint of purple, probably the most beautiful sky ever.