What will they do?

With that both Sugawara and Tadashi leave. What was once their home was now someplace they will never return to. Meanwhile with Daichi..

"You inconsiderate prick"

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't think he would actually leave!"

"That's does't give you the right to kick him out, I make the rules around here. You may be the captain but I am the king"

"Yes sire"

"If he doesn't come back within the next week, I will have a search party look for them and you will be apart of it. I don't care how long it takes, you will look for them and bring them back here"

"...Yes sire"

Back with Sugawara and Tadashi-

They both stayed at Red Stone Palace in the meantime. Kenma lend them both a room to sleep in.. Unfortunately for them there as only one bed so they had to sleep together. Both thought it would be uncomfortable to sleep with someone else but it turned out to be quite comfortable. (Side note they kind of started to act like Hikaru and Kaoru, expect they didn't like flirt with each other :D) They were always by each other's side; Sugawara supported Tadashi in his training, he even started doing it himself and eventually caught up to Yamaguchi. It's been 1 year since they have run away, and their living their best life's at Red Stone Palace.

With Daichi.. He's still searching for Sugawara and Yamaguchi. He's been going back and forth into the palace, searching everywhere he can to find them but.. still no sign of them. He even went to different palaces to see if they were staying at one of their palaces but everyone denied and said that they haven't heard from them. He finally got to Red Stone Palace.

"My good pal Daichi! What brings you here?"

"Uhm.. I don't know if you have been aware but Prince Sugawara and Tadashi have run away a year ago, I was wondering if he was possibly staying here or even stopped by?"

"Hm well let's ask Kenma"

"Huh? Why me?"

"You know then best, I've barely talked to those two ever since they 'ran away'"

Kenma finally got it.

"Oh.. Well they did stop by but they said they didn't wanna see your stupid little prick face around them so they left"

"I see everyone is calling me a prick now"

"Yeah sorry, I mean it was your fault they left you and the other's in the first place. It was never your right to get into Suga's business, maybe if you would have listened to him none of this would be happening"

".."

"Yeah exactly, now can I place go back?"

"Yes of course Kenma"

Kenma quickly leaves and heads to Sugawara's and Yamaguchi's room. He shuts the door fast but quietly.

"Kenma? What's wrong?"

"Da- Wait why the hell do you guys look like you were doing.. something"

"We're just wrapping our hands around each other.."

"Oh. Right."

"So what did you want to tell us?"

"Ah right. So Daichi is here-"

"DAICHI?!"

"Yes.. let me finish. He came here looking for you guys but I told him you weren't here and that you guys left again"

"I don't know if that was a good idea"

"What, why?"

"Well it was a good idea telling Daichi we left but.. I feel bad that he's overworking himself just to bring us back. He's been looking for us for so long, we need to at least give him a break"

"So what, I tell him that you guys have been staying here this whole time and you guys have to go back to that living hell?!"

"I guess so, what do you think Suga?"

"I miss him, I really do but I think we should give it some time"

"Okay, we can do that"

"Guys please, I don't think this is really a good idea. You might get locked up forever just like Prince Osamu and Atsumu"

"..It doesn't matter"

Kenma didn't want to argue with them so he just left. He went back to his room and practiced some magic and making new potions. Then..

"TADASHI, SUGAWARA!"

"What?! What happened, why are you screaming so early in the morning Kuroo?!"

"KENMA'S DEAD! HE'S DEAD DEAD"

"HUH?!"

Sugawara and Tadashi quickly change and head to Kenma's room. He was laying down on the floor with some type of drink on his mouth. It also looked like there was some blood on his clothes too. They couldn't believe it.. Their only source to victory was now gone. Tadashi started crying into Sugawara's chest while Suga held him tightly. It was confirmed that he was dead, how will they save the other palaces now?

Find out in part 11 :>
~
~
~
~
~
Hey ya'll, sorry this is short😅 I'm very tired and I just wanted to get it over with but I promise I will make it longer tomorrow or whenever the next part comes out. Uh.. spoiler alert, the twins *** ** :)