"Welcome majesty"

Prince Yamaguchi was a well known prince, although there were 2 more princes above him, people still respected him due to his father. Nobody knew who his father was, not even him (because they never showed Tadashi's parents) he really wanted to know but they never allowed it.

Aside from that there was another prince, now Japan hated this prince. Due to all the horrible things he had done to the other palaces and people. For example, he murdered Prince Oikawa and while he was at it he murdered his best friend, Prince Iwaizum. He has dealt with drugs and other things so Japan shipped him out to the most toxic and dangerous palace (which was Japan's rival 💀) and no one has heard from him since then. And unfortunately for Tadashi, he was sent to the 1st royale family (Orange Stone Palace), he will miss all the people that took care of him throughout all of these years.

Once he got there he was greeted by two girls, their name's were Kiyoko Shimizu and Yachi Hitoka, the two princesses in the whole palace. Kiyoko gave Tadashi his own crown (the one below)

 Kiyoko gave Tadashi his own crown (the one below)

Yachi then proceeded to say

"Welcome Tadashi! We hope you enjoy your time at Orange stone Palace please follow us to your room"

He followed them to his room and was mesmerized by how big it was, a little bit bigger than the one he had but still amazing.

"Prince Daichi will come in and talk to you about how to navigate the palace and the rules"

Kiyoko told Yamaguchi while patting him in the back. A few minutes later Daichi came in and saw Tadashi looking out and admiring the sight from high above.

"I see you like the view?" Daichi asked Tadashi while also looking out.

"Yeah, it's very beautiful" Daichi proceeded to tell Yamaguchi everything about the palace and the other princes in it, there was one that interested him, and that was Sugawara. After he explained the rules he had a question about one.

"Hey why can't we go past over the border?" Daichi looked at Yamaguchi with straightforward eyes but there was a hint of worry in them "King's orders" Daichi said blankly. Daichi then left and told him that dinner would be ready in a few minutes, and left Tadashi once again all alone.

He looked out again and saw one orange hair and a raven hair boy, they looked like they were arguing. He giggled a little at the sight of them, wondering if he'll ever have a friendship like that. It was finally dinner time and one of the guards came in, his name was Ennoshita.

"Hey Prince Tadashi? King Ukai told me to inform you that dinner is ready" Once Tadashi turned around and saw his face, he was mesmerized by his face. It looked so heart warming and cute.

"Ah thank you! Would you mind leading me there since I don't know where it is?" Yamaguchi asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"O-Oh sure!" Ennoshita guided him to the dinning room and there he saw everyone else. Everyone looked so.. royale while he looked like formal but not too formal like they did. (Photo below is his outfit.. OH SWEAT MOMMA THAT WOULD LOOK HOT ON HIM😩)