Death

⚠️TW: seggs😩⚠️

"Save the kingdoms from Black Stone Palace. We have been planning this for the past few years, and now we have got everything planned out."

"And we would like a request from you.. you know what those two nicknames I gave you suck like hell, I'll just call you my cutie, anyways what we wants from you is to use-"

"Magic, we want you to use magic"

"What?! Guys no! It's prohibited to even practice magic, I'll be executed!"

"Oh cutie we're aware of that, that's why I've asked one my friends friend to help you out, you can come out now!"

A boy with blonde tips came out of the bushes, just how many of them were there? Who's gonna come out now, TENDOU?!

"Hey, I'm Prince Kenma Kozume, but you can call me Kenma"

"Ah, well greeting Kenma"

Yamaguchi bowed, taking his glove off and putting his hand out as an offering for Kenma to put his hand on his. Kenma put his hand out and layed it on Yamaguchi's palm. His skin was very soft, uncommon for someone his age.

"You're skin's quite soft Prince Kenma!"

"Oh, thank you"

"Hehe, it's no problem"

Yamaguchi turns his hand around and kisses it, Kenma started blushing, no one has ever done that to him before.

"Damn, and I thought I was the best flirt"

"Oikawa, no.. you're not"

"Mean Iwa!"

Iwaizumi playfully punches Oikawa on his arm, both laughing a little.

"Anyways.. we've all gathered here today to as you if you want to be a part of out plan Tadashi"

"Well.. will I get something in return? Because I am not risking my life for nothing"

"Yes, I have thought of that. I'll let Kageyama go, well I'll let my sister/brother let them go. I'll confront them and politely ask them to cancel the marriage. I know how much you love Kageyama and I'm willing to do anything it takes for you to be a part of our plan"

"Kageyama huh..? Well I'll think about it, anyways, you guys gotta go. The guards come here around this time and I don't want you guys to die or something"

"Yes of course"

All 4 princes leave, but they just hid behind the bushes so they knew if Yamaguchi was being honest or not. He started walking towards the center of the garden and sat down on the bench. A guard starting walking towards the garden which caused the princes to duck their heads once again. The guard started walking towards Yamaguchi.

"Prince Tadashi, do you need something? Do you need help with anything?"

"Ah Ennoshita! No I am fine, but if you don't mind, come sit with me"

"But.."

"That was an order."

"Yes sire"

Ennoshita went to go sit down next to Tadashi. It was awkward at first but then it got a little more comfortable.

"So.. when did you become a guard here?"

"Ah well, I became one when I was about 17 or 18 years old"

"Woah,, that's really young!"

"Yeah I get that a lot"

"Why did you decide to become a guard?"