Part 21- Girls Gays and Theys Podcast

With happiness came sorrow. This trip had its ups and downs. Something they definitely wouldn't forget. It became that time where people needed to go. Unfortunately the first to go was Karl. Karl could only stay 2 weeks. He had the Mr.Beast obligations, and his schedule was more full. All of them had had so much fun with Karl, it was a sad time when he had to go.

The morning he left he was given a nice breakfast. By nice were talking pop-tarts and bagels. Most people in the house didn't know how to cook so that's the best he got. His stuff was all packed up and by the door. The deal was that Sapnap and Quackity would drive him to the airport. All just stuff got loaded into the back of a car and he said his goodbyes to everyone. He approached Laylanna and talked to her

"Now, as your unofficial uncle/brother, I expect you to be texting me all the time about you and Tommy and everything else"

"Alright Karl"

"Gimmie a hug" He said and pulled Laylanna in for a hug.

Karl said his one last goodbye to everyone, then him Quackity and Sapnap drove off to the airport. Laylanna sighed. Karl was amazing, and she was sad he had to leave.

She decided to focus on the present, and enjoy the time she had left with her friends. She wanted to stream again, and as it turned out she got a notification on her phone from minx

JustaMinx
Hey Laylanna! I know you and Niki are together right now, and I wanted someone else to join me on a new podcast I'm making called Girls Gays and Theys Podcast?! Would you be up to it?
(A/n I'm making up a show)

HeyLayLay
Hi Minx! Yeah of course, me and Niki are good to be from the same place correct?

JustaMinx
Yeah of course!

HeyLayLay
See you tonight!

Laylanna looked up at Niki "NIHACHUUUUUU. YOU READY FOR SOME GIRLS GAYS AND THEYSSSS"

"YESS YOUR COMING"

"Why ofc"

"Lets go set up" Niki and Laylanna went up to the room where a PC was. Niki logged into her account and fixated all the settings she needed. She got into the discord call with the cast for tonight, and also got into the zoom.

"Nikii gimmie your phone, I'm gonna tweet while you get set up. Okay?"

"Yeah okay." And Niki gave Laylanna her unlocked phone in which she tweeted of nikis acc the twitch info. She also tweeted off her Twitter and directed her attention towards the stream. Niki put up the starting stream screen and so did everyone else in the cast. Eventually Minx gave the okay to start so they did.

"HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW PODCAST CALLED GIRLS GAYS AND THEYSSSS. Bacially this is gonna work like my other podcasts, but with other people. We are going to have our primary cast that consists of; Me, JustaMinx or Minx. Nihachu, or Niki. HeyLayLay or Layla. Captain Puffy, or Puffy. And Antfrost, or Ant! Now there's going to be other guests that will be voted on by you the viewers. SO LETS MEET TONIGHTS GUESTS! I'll hand it over to younger me. HEYLAYLAY"

"Hello chat. Uhh yeah I'm not streaming right now, because I'm with Niki, but Hi! As Minx said, my Name is Laylanna or Layla. I'm a MINOR folks, that's right 15 years old, turning 16 soon, BUT that's not important so let's meet Tonight's guests. Obviously you guys didn't vote on these, but I us as hosts, chose some people. Let's meet our first guest. This Twitch streamer has been known for her fast growth in the recent months, and her cottage core building, GIVE IT UP FOR SNIFFERISH!! Alright our next guest is QUITE well known by a certain someone in this cast. He's sassy and sweet, GIVE IT UP FOR VELVET IS CAKEE!! Yess yes. So those are the guests for tonight, you guys will get to suggest and choose who you guys want to see next, BUT ON TO TONIGHTS PODCAST. Sniff, would you introduce yourself?"

Sniff and Velevet introduced themselves and the podcast began. Their was some questions to be answered first, so Minx asked and everyone answered. Some were serious, some where funny, but overall a lot of fun.

The next portion of the podcast was storytelling. Each people could tell stories about different parts of their lives online personas. This part was fun for the lot because they got to interact a lot with other people on the podcast.

The final portion of the podcast was trivia. A topic would be randomly selected to be given questions about. This late in the podcast everyone was tired, so everything just seemed that much funnier.

Eventually the podcast ended, and so did the streams that were hosting it. Some people had to go, and some people decided to stay on. After the podcast they mostly talked about future episodes.

Then there was a knock at the door, and in came Tommy. At this point It was just Minx Puffy and Niki left, so Tommy was quite chill coming in. He saw Laylanna was visibly tired so he decided to try to make her go to bed

"Laylanna your tired, you need sleep"

"Do not" Laylanna said while crossing her arms like a toddler.

"She does, she was half asleep at the end of the podcast" Niki said

"Nikiiii"

"Laylanna go to bed" minx demanded

"Minxxx"

"No, maybe you just won't be aloud on the next one?"

"Fineeeee. Alright Night Minx, Night Puffy, Night Niki!" Laylanna said

"Night Layla!" They all said.

Tommy dragged Laylanna out of the room and downstairs to say goodnight where she saw her brother. He was home briefly before Layla had to do the podcast, but they barely got to talk

"How was the podcast?" He asked

"It was good! Tommy's making me go to bed because  I'm "tired""

"Thank you Tomathy. Night Layla"

"Night Nicholas"

Tommy helped Laylanna back upstairs and to their room. Laylanna went to the bathroom to get her night routine done, and Tommy helped her get into bed

"Goodnight Laylanna, I love you" he kissed her head and didn't realize those words slipped out of his mouth, but before he could panic Laylanna answered

"Night nerd, I love you too"

He left and turned off the light to leave Laylanna to sleep. Those words resonated with both of them for the rest of the night.

"I love you"

A/n
1100 words
Okay I really like this chapter. I like the idea of a Podcast to keep the book going. You can could actually suggest some people to come on the podcast. Also ily heheh. Make sure you drink water and eat food. I love you all!!
BYEEE!!!
-Abby💛