Part 12- You Laugh You loose

Tommy woke up the next morning with his entire world fast alseep in his arms. He opened his phone and mindlessly scrolled through Twitter and Instagram. Trying to think of a way he could get Laylanna to be his. He put his phone away and just admired Laylanna. Her auburn red hair, her pure green eyes. They were beautiful. He loved everything about her. Her freckles, and her dimples. The sparkle in her eyes. He moved a piece of hair out of Layla's face as she woke up

"Good morning beautiful" he said "did I wake you?"

"No" Laylanna smiled. "Can you pass me my phone?" Tommy handed Laylanna her phone. Her clear case protecting the beautiful yellow color of her phone. "Tommy, put your face in"

"What?"

"Set up Face ID on my phone. Your my best friend, you can put your face in"

Tommy was shocked at how much Layla trusted him. He put us face in and gave Laylanna his phone. "Here set it up on mine"

"Okay" she smiled. God she looks so cute when she smiles Tommy thought.

After a few minutes of scrolling through their various social media's, they decided to go downstairs. Laylanna was immediately greeted with a hug from her other brother

"Morning Layla"

"Umm this is weird"

"What can't a boy hug his favorite little sister"

"What do you want?"

"Nothing! I just wanna make sure your doing okay after yesterday"

"Yeah I'm okay" Laylanna went back over to Tommy, and the two went to go sit down on the couch, where Tubbo was sitting.

"Morning tubzo" Tommy said

"Morning Tommy, hey Layla, how you doing."

"Better, still a little shaken up, definitely not good enough to go out yet."

"Understandable, WILBUR!" Tubbo yes

"What?" Wilbur answered

"What are we doing today?"

"Umm I actually have a reservation for the adults for later tonight, so You, Tommy and Laylanna can just chill here. There is a PC setup upstairs so one of you can use that to stream"

"Thanks Wil" Tommy said "guys wanna do you laugh you loose?"

"Sure" Tubbo and Layla said at the same time

The three walked upstairs to get the stream set up. They decided to stream on Tommy's channel Bc he had the most followers. there was only one extra chair, which left Laylanna sitting on Tommy's lap. It was aquard at first but they figured it out.

"WELCOME BACK CHAT!! As you can tell I am not in my normal streaming setup, and there is a woman on my lap and TUBBO ON MY SIDE!! That's right chat, we are all together" just then, everyone else who was staying in the Airbnb burst through the door, bringing chairs with them. "GUYS WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOUR CRASHING MY STREAM!"

The chat went insane, with all sorts of messages like "OMG THEY MET UP" and "HOLY CRAP THEIR ALL TOGETHER" of course there were some hate comments, there always were, but not a ton

"Umm yeah chat, we are all together actually. We- being Me, Tubbo, Laylanna, Nihachu, Whilbur, Sapnap, GeorgeNotFound and Dream. Of course you guys can't see Dream, but he is here in the house"

"Well we are going to be doing a 'you laugh you loose' challenge, with I guess everyone who wants"

Everybody pulled up a chair, Laylanna still on Tommy's lap. The videos started rolling in. Not a lot were funny, but there was one in particular. It was a video that was well known. All it took was George to start laughing then set off a chain reaction. Everyone started laughing. Exept for Tommy because low and behold the video George started laughing at, was TommyInnit singing 'Jump In the Cadilac'.