Part 1- Bitch Boy

"NICK! SHUT UP" Laylanna yelled at her brother while barging into his room to see what he was doing to cause such a ruckus

"SORRY LAYLA" Nick, or Sapnap told his sister. "Sorry boys, my sister is in class so she's yelling at me " he remarked to his friends in discord.

"WOMAN?!?!??" Said the unmistakable voice of the child Tommy innit.

"You have a sister?" Tubbo questioned. Also curious as to why he'd never heard any talk about this sister before.

Sapnap was in a discord call with Dream, George, Tommy, BadboyHalo, and Tubbo, while they were all playing Jackbox on George's stream. He'd talked about her a little bit before but not to the extent that a lot of people knew who she was. He had actually convinced her to start streaming a little while back, and bought her all the stuff she needed to start streaming.

"Yes woman, and yes Tubbo I have a sister. Go follow her Twitch @HeyLayLay" Sapnap said while shamelessly plugging his little sister. "Layla come say hi really quickly"

"Fine I have to go back to class soon though"

She put on her brothers headphones and was immediately greated with the screeching of none other than TommyInnit.

"HI WOMAN"

She was taken back at first by the volume of this child but soon responded "hi". Everyone else soon greeted her

"Hi Layla I'm Tubbo!"

"Hi Tubbo!" Laylanna responded back

"LAYLANNA!!!" Dream screeched. Being Sapnap's best friend, Dream has had other interactions with the girl. And as a result was fairly close with the small streamer"

"CLAY!!! HI" the girl responded back

"Well hi woman you must obviously know me I am big man TommyInnit"

"Shut up Tommy your litterly a child" Sapnap remarked quickly.

"Well hello Tommy, yes I know who you are, Nick has talked about you a little. I know how annoying and loud you are. And also I agree with Nick, your a child"

Tommy snarked back "HWOJFOSJFIHIDJSIFJ WHAT THE FUCK?!?! HOW DARE YOU!?!? I AM A BIG MAN!! I BET YOUR THE CHILD!! HOW OLD ARE YOU THEN?!?"

"15 almost 16" Laylanna stated

"IM OLDER THAN YOU. IM NOT A CHILD"

"And on that note, Laylanna get back to class" Nick responded and the girl did so.

———————————————————————————

She finished up her classes and left her room to tell her brother that she was gonna do a stream. She entered his room quietly trying to scare him.

"BOO"

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK LAYLA"

Laylanna burst out in laughter. "THAT REACTION WAS PRICLEES" she said in between wheezes "I just wanted to tell you I'm gonna go stream"

"A) you sound like Dream and B)before you go I have to tell you something"

"Okay" Laylanna said, very skeptical

"I talked to Clay and he agreed to whitelist you on the SMP"

"WAIT ARE YOU KIDDING"

"NO!"

Laylanna ran up to her brother and almost crushed him in a hug. "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!"

"No problem! I'll DM you the link and add you to the Discord"

Laylanna hugged her brother one last time and ran into her room to tweet about her Stream

Laylannaaaaaa @HeyLayLay
Exiting Stream Today! Be there or be square!! Twitch.tv/HeyLayLay
|
|
Dream @dreamwastaken2
Replying to HeyLayLay
Hmm I wonder🤔
|
|
Sapnap @Sapnap
Replying to HeyLayLay
Hmm I wonder🤔
|
|
George @GeorgeNotFound
Replying to HeyLayLay
Hmm I wonder🤔
|
|
User @user1
(Replying to @dreamwastaken2)
WAIT IS SHE JOINING THE SMP?!??

A/n
596 words
Thank you guys so much for reading the first chapter of my book! I honestly have no idea how to do this so I hope y'all enjoy this!