Part 20- Cards and Games

Nick had volenteered to edit the video so Laylanna let him do that. She opened the door from the recording room to see Tommy sitting on the floor. He stood up and kissed her head "what are you doing out here?" She laughed. Tommy chuckled as well.

"I may or may not have been listening. But— before you get mad I just wanted to be a supportive boyfriend"

"Alright that's a good enough reason. Wanna help me get down the stairs please?"

Tommy sighed playfully "alrighty, get on my back" Tommy had gotten quite good at transporting laylanna up and down stairs. Her mood was boosting by the day.

As they got downstairs they saw everyone doing their own things in the living room. Some on phones, some on laptops. She saw that Tubbo and Niki were playing card so she went over to play "ya girls gonna beat your asses"

"Highly doubt that" Tubbo said

"We're playing a very competitive game of go fish" Niki added

"Perfect" Laylanna stated.

Niki dealt the cards to both Laylanna and Tubbo. Everyone organized their cards and the game began. Knowing the accusations that we're gonna be thrown, tommy decided to referee the match

"Hey Niki?" Laylanna asked "got any 2's"

"No sir-ey" she responded

So Laylanna reached to the pile and drew a card. A couple rounds passed when the first accusation came. "Laylannnaaa got any kings?" Tubbo asked

"Nada"

"WHAT NO THATS NOT TRUE- YOU TOOK A KING FROM NIKI A COUPLE ROUNDS AGO— NOT FAIR. TOMMY"

"No we don't need Tommy, I don't have any"

"WELL YOU HAVENT DRAWN ANY CARDS SO YOU CANTVE GOTTEN A MATCH"

"WELL I GOT THE MATCH"

"UNFAIR- TOMMY!"

"Sorry to break it to you Toby, but she's not lying"

"YOUR BIASED, SHES YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"He's got a point Tommy" Niki butted in

"SEE NIKI BELIVES ME!"

Laylanna couldn't take it. She started to burst out laughing. "All of this over a stupid card game"

Now Niki and Tommy where laughing "it's not stupid" Tubbo said. Obviously overly faking his pout. Eventually he cracked and all 4 were dying laughing on the floor.

"OOH IVE BEEN WAITING TO USE THE GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND CARD ON YOU TOO" More laughter erupted from Tubbo's comments.

"Alrighty everyone were gonna play monopoly" Niki announced

"WHOS READY TO DESTROY SOME FRIENDSHIPS!!" Karl shouted. Everyone was playing except for the Dream team. Who were making some sort of video. So there was the Minors, part of The fiancé's and Wilbur and Niki playing. 7 people in total.

The game started off normally with everyone buying property, but with 7 people playing, it quickly became chaos. Quackity and Laylanna started yelling at eachother in Spanish, and everyone found out Laylanna was fluent in Spanish. "YES IM FLUENT IN SPANISH, IVE BEEN LEARNING IT FOR LIKE 8 YEARS!"

People started to run out of money and Wilbur started to try to get people to trade with him. He wasn't very good at it, so most people just denied his trades and he just kept trying.

About half an hour in Tommy went all rage mode and went bankrupt because of Niki and Wilburs overpowered properties. Tommy obviously decided to root for Laylanna and Tubbo, hyping each of them up.

"UNFAIR!" Karl shouted "NOW THEY GET A COACH"

"All's fair in love and game" Tommy said with a smirk

"Whatever"

An hour in Wilbur went bankrupt and so did Karl. So that left Laylanna, Niki and Quackity. Some of the plots went back on the board but were bought quickly. Quackity owned and maxed out all the blues, while Laylanna maxed out all the pinks and reds. Niki had only the yellows and looked like she was on the verge of bankruptcy.

With one pass through Laylannas side of the board, Niki went bankrupt and left Quackity and Laylanna. The two started eachother down like in a western movie. The game quickly got aggressive. Both Quackity and Laylanna yelling in Spanish. More and more properties were being maxed out when Laylanna landed on the dreaded property. Quackitys maxxed out boardwalk. Quackity grew a smile on his face. Laylanna looked down at her pile of cash. She had been buying back and forth. She was doomed. She was forced to Mortage and sell half her properties.

Alex's turn came with ease and he went to jail. "TE DUELE EL CULO JODER"(you fucking pain in the ass) Laylanna yelled. Jail was an advantage at this point in the game.

Laylanna went around the board again, only landing on properties that would cost her, when again she landed on boardwalk. Quackity won. "LETS FUCKING GOOOO" he yelled

"Fuck" she muttered. Alex stood up and started gloating. He started to yell and Wilbur and Karl started to celebrate with him. Laylanna pulled out her phone and recorded the stupidity.

"Aaaannnd now I win" she said

"What-" Alex said, visibly confused

"I got that on video" she said cheekily.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT—" Quackity started, he tried to lunge at Laylanna but was refrained.

Laylanna laughed at the act of Karl and Tubbo restraining him. "Alex buddy her leg is broken" Karl stated.

"Right, well uhh gg I guess" they shook hands and cleaned everything up. After they had finnished putting stuff away, they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"You guys just missed so fucking much" Tommy told the three boys

"We could hear" George stated

"Yeah luckily the mics didn't pick it up" Dream added

"Your loss, we were fucking hilarious" Wilbur told them

"YEAH!! I YELLED AT ALEX IN SPANISH" Laylanna said, much to hyper

"So who won?" Sapnap asked

"Quackity did actually, but Laylannas happy because she got an embarrassing video of him and I" Karl told the third fiancé

"Those are my boys. Laylanna send me that video"

"NO" Karl and Quackity said.

"C'mon I'm your fiancé" he said

"It's sent" Laylanna intergected

"YOU LITTLE-" Quackity refrained himself from lunging again. Now the entire house was laughing at this whole experience and they were just glad to be around eachother

A/n
1020 words
Yeah a little filler chapter. Sorry for the lack of uploads, I've been focusing on my other book a lot and mental health had been wonky. Anyways make sure you eat food and drink water. I love you all!
BYEEE!!
-Abby💛