golden

Harry
Monday morning. Harry was sitting in the studio with Mitch and Sarah. Even when they didn't have anything to record they liked to come to the studio just to sit and talk in a comfortable and private place.

"...what do you think he'll play...?" Sarah asked hesitantly.

Harry looked at her blankly, not because he did not know who she was talking about(because of course she meant Lou) but because he couldn't have guessed even if he tried. He had never listened to any of Louis' new songs. He was worried that if he listened to his voice one more time that he wouldn't be able to move on. He hasn't been able to move on regardless but still...

Mitch decided to answer, "Probably one of the singles...I don't think he'll do an album track."

They talked for a bit longer and soon enough Harry checked his phone to see that the time was 1:32 pm.

Why does he always have the urge to look at the clock when it's 1:32?!

"So what should I perform at the show? I was thinking either To Be So Lonely or Golden..." Harry asked the others. He knew that he was going to end up performing something that was meant for Louis. The question was if he wanted to speak about their past or about how he felt now. A small voice in his head told him he should sing Golden because he knew Louis would hear it. He kicked himself for thinking this, but he wanted him back.

As if Mitch was reading his mind he said. "What do you want him to hear you say? A story of that past that you both know, or something he has never heard: how you feel now?"

They decided on Golden. And Harry thought of something but did not tell the other two. They would find out in a week.

Harry opened his phone and went to his twitter to check his page and noticed that he had been mentioned like 7 billion times on a post...He went to look at the post and it was from Louis.

"if i asked you to dance again, would you say yes?"

This couldn't be meant for him could it? Why would Louis still care...I mean Harry was the one who left after the whole ordeal. He briefly glanced down at his ankles and gazed at the tattoo across the fronts that read: 'never gonna dance again'. He had gotten it the day after the break up. They had always spoken about ballroom dancing together and played around with each other when they were alone, dancing to music all night long. He still danced on stage but it wasn't the same. When he lost Louis he also lost his love for dancing...probably because it was something they shared.

He looked away from his feet and shut off his phone, forcing himself to stop thinking of Louis. He had to let it go, even though it was the last thing in the world that he wanted to do. He wanted nothing more than to bask in the golden glow beaming off of Louis' smile, which used to be reserved just for him. Now he can't remember the last time he felt the warm glow of his Lou...
———————————————————————————
Question: Any thoughts on what Harry's idea might be??😉😉