Heading "Home" Once Again🏡🏠

A few weeks after their Honeymoon Chase and Nadezda are "forced" to head back to Seattle when his sister in law is killed and he takes over as the CEO of Fillmore-Graves they get a tour of the building he will now be in control of and "meet" the s...

A few weeks after their Honeymoon Chase and Nadezda are "forced" to head back to Seattle when his sister in law is killed and he takes over as the CEO of Fillmore-Graves they get a tour of the building he will now be in control of and "meet" the souls he will be in charge of who seemed to be having some sort of celebration when they arrived "it looks like they heard of your arrival"  Nadezda teases softly with a low tone from the doorway of the locker room as they look inside at the bouncing men who were hollering along with the song that was playing while drinking bottles of beer Chase chuckles with a smirk then kisses her lips before walking into the locker room and giving his new charges a heart attack he walks over to the DJ and slides the needle of the record player off the record making the music stop which makes the men around him stop their partying and stare at the stoic looking man who was actually looking past them at his wife who was now leaning up against the doorframe with a soft smile on her face and her arms crossed along her chest his mind briefly went back to what the man who gave them the tour of their new "home away from home" asked him in in a low tone when he saw Nadezda's camo outfit "is she mocking us?!"  and his smiling reply of "possibly"  the man made a face as he looked at a smiling Nadezda who heard not only the mans question but her husbands reply "discovery day is coming"  Chase tells his now silent men who were smart enough to stand at attention at the mere sight of him "or haven't you heard?"  Chase asks as he starts to walk towards yet not to his wife "what's it going to take to wake you zombies up?"  he asks softly as he stops walking "there are six dead already six of our own you've gotten soft and lazy"  he says as he finally takes his eyes off his wife and walks around the group that surrounds him looking each man in the eye "we're supposed to be protecting the zombies who came out of the basement of Max Rager why aren't we?"  he asks softly his eyes once again meeting his wifes "Carey Gold gave us the night off for the wake"  one of the men says and Chase brings his attention to him and he walks over to the man as he replies "from now on, if you need more toner for the copier, or you want to get your kid in a new elective, you see Carey Gold anything related to the defense of our species, you see me and only me understood?"  all the men chorus "sir! yes, sir"  Chase hides a smile when he hears his wife softly chuckle from her spot at the door no matter how soft and/or low the beautiful sounds that flowed from her lips were he always heard them for he couldn't help but listen to and for them "I went through Fortesan's inventory, and I noticed he was missing six cans of Super Max I'm wondering if someone thought it would be fun to steal it for the party"  Chase says as he walks away from the one who spoke then around the circle of men that still surrounds him after a small pause the DJ says as he takes his headphones off his neck "uh.... that was me, sir I-I took them I-I didn't think anybody...."  Chase brings his attention to the dark skinned man as he speaks.... Nadezda who has never seen Chase in full soldier "work mode" jumps when she hears a gun go off and hears the dark skinned man grunt in pain as he gets shot in the chest by her husband and the fear she thought she had finally gotten over comes back in full force "don't do it again"  Chase says to the DJ as he puts his gun away then he says as he starts to walk out of the room "we've got lots to do tomorrow, boys and girls be on time" his eyes lock on his wife who once again was trying shrink into the tiniest hole possible and he starts to regret his actions for he knew what had pushed her to once again act like that but he HAD to teach "his boys" a lesson he HAD to be the hardcore soldier he was known to be but he didn't want to do it if it meant he'd once again lose his wife the cost of her shrinking back into the pit of despair she was born into was too high "Nade!"  he says softly with a low sad tone as he reaches her he gently touches her arm and feels her jump out of her skin and recoil at his touch "I'm sorry mia bella!"  he whispers softly and she walks away from him he follows her with sorrowful eyes hoping against all hope he would soon get his wife back.... which much to his surprise and delight didn't take long for all he had to do was put his gun in the security of his office safe and lead her outside it was then Nadezda felt that she could breathe again and she wraps her arms around her husbands neck and hugs him not caring if the whole world sees that the "evil"" soldier man has a heart Chase breathes a sigh of relief as soon as he feels her body press tightly up against his and he gently wraps his arms around her and breathes in her soft scent once she lets him go he takes her hand and leads her to his vehicle then they drive to the house Nadezda rented for them for Fillmore Graves had actually rented out the same hotel room Nadezda had lived in when she was kidnapped by her father and she didn't want to relive the death of her father or the fact that Chase had somewhat became her father after he ate some of his brain so she asked Chase if they could find a actual home to live in during their stay which he had agreed too they found a nice two bedroom ranch house.... Chase plans on using the second bedroom as his at home office so he doesn't have to spend too much time at work and can actually spend as much time as possible with the woman he loves.... once they get to their new home Chase makes Nadezda supper as she takes a warm bubble bath and relaxes a little more being the "horrible" romantic that he is Chase turns the dinner he made into a candle lit dinner for two and a half.... yes I included the adorable beggar of a spoiled pup White Fang.... Chase's eyes just about bulge out of his head when he sees Nadezda walk into the dining room in a her lingerie he grips ahold of the chair he stands before as his knees become weak at the sight of how sexy she looked in it "what?!"  Nadezda asks with a chuckle in her tone Chase shakes his head and smiles then says breathlessly "you look....!"  she chuckles with a smile and replies "I just got ready for bed.... should I go change?!"  he quickly shouts "NO!!"  she laughs he chuckles with a smile then pulls the chair he was holding onto for balance out for her and she walks over to where he stands gives him a soft kiss then sits down and he pushes her chair in then walks over to his and sits down they serve themselves then eat in a peaceful silence Chase's eyes never leaving his smiling wife's after dinner they take care of their dishes and the leftover food then Chase serves himself desert by making love to his wife in their bed and gives into his zombie side's hunger for her letting it take over as he thrusts inside her as fast, hard and deep as he can go while listening to his wifes moans and feeling her nails scrape his back as she revels in his power and once they were spent Chase falls asleep with a self satisfied smile on his face holding his sleeping wife as gently to him as possible while petting White Fang.... who bounded into the room AFTER the humans made love.... who as always was laying near the bend of her hip with his own eyes closed....