🤕🧠What A Headache💆🏻‍♂️💆🏽‍♀️

When Nadezda headed towards a Islamic shop that sold Kabobz and is "Proudly Served The Undead" there was a group of teenaged boys who tried to stop her from walking inside and they all soon learned that it was a bad idea one dweeb with his head sh...

When Nadezda headed towards a Islamic shop that sold Kabobz and is "Proudly Served The Undead" there was a group of teenaged boys who tried to stop her from walking inside and they all soon learned that it was a bad idea one dweeb with his head shaved got a bruise on his forehead when she pushed him into the wall by the door she was about to head in after he opened his mouth and tried to act tough so he could show off to his buddies who tried to play hero and save him from her wrath but ended up getting the same treatment as their buddy as she grips each of them by the bend of the arm as they walk towards her and pushes them into the same wall as their friend just as the owner of the shop walks out "oh hi Al!.... you got a bucket and some cleaner these "lovely" young "gentlemen" are going to clean not only the Z they branded your door with but the entire outside of your shop" she says to the owner "without complaint!" she adds looking at each of the boys who were now holding their sore heads the boys look at her and see her eyes glow gold with her own version of zombie rage when she spoke directly to them and they become frightened "as a matter of fact they'll be doing the whole block.... what do you think Major?!" she asks looking over at Lilywhite who was walking over with his patrol mates Lilywhite chuckles with a smile and says "sounds fine with me" the boys Nadezda just about beat up groan as Al-Shabaz nods then walks back inside to go get the buckets and cleaner "and some toothbrushes!" Nadezda calls out as the door slowly closes Lilywhite laughs "what?! if they're going to be punished we might as well do it properly!" she asks with a shrug Lilywhite's laughter grows "we won't be telling Chase about this" she says to Lilywhite who replies with a smile "my lips are sealed" she chuckles as Lilywhite's patrol looks at them with surprised expressions on their faces "you mind supervising I got a appointment to get to?!" she asks Lilywhite who replies with a smile as Al comes back with the cleaning supplies and toothbrushes one for each boy "not at all" she says "thanks Major" she salutes him then walks away Lilywhite chuckles shaking his head with a smile then puts the dweeb patrol to work.... a few days later while Nadezda was visiting Chase in his office she finds out that the duty she left Lilywhite and his patrol mates with did not end well YES the dweebs were frightened of her but a few minutes after she left the "head honcho" started running his mouth and one of the teenagers Lilywhite vouched for with her husband ran her mouth right back and went into full-on zombie rage mode attacking and "accidently" scratching the dweeb and now there's a lawsuit she was walking towards Chase as he was chatting with Lilywhite who was telling him about the lawsuit Chase had just turned around and started walking towards her and the smile that was going to show up on his face disappears when he hears Lilywhite say "there's also a video" Chase licks then bites his lip trying to hold back his anger "she scratched him in rage mode.... in uniform" Lilywhite tells him Chase looks at his wife in shock when she says to Lilywhite as she gets closer to them "things were fine when I left.... it was too soon to send her out anyway she should have been trained before being allowed to leave a girl with that much anger inside her....! she needs to learn how to better control it!" Chase asks "what are you talking about?!" she replies "I told you what I did at Al's.... don't you remember?! I thought you remembered everything I tell you!" Chase rolls his eyes at her ending tease "I would have stayed but I had my doctors appointment so I....!" she tells her husband who nods then he turns and asks Lilywhite "has it been leaked?" Lilywhite replies "not yet and it seems they were more afraid of you than us" Nadezda chuckles softly then replies "yeah a human looking zombie who rages gold instead of red can be frightening I guess and technically they aren't supposed to be afraid of you because you're mainly suppose to maintain peace not show aggression I guess some of you still need to learn that but she's new so....!" Lilywhite lets out a short soft chuckle Chase looks from his soldier to his wife slightly lost in translation "I thought we weren't going to tell him?!" Lilywhite teases "impossible I tell my husband everything!" she replies Lilywhite laughs Chase chuckles then says to Lilywhite "make sure it stays that way" Lilywhite replies "yes, sir" Chase says to his wife while pointing his finger at her "as for you....!" Lilywhite smiles as Nadezda playfully backs away from her husbands shaking finger one long slow step at a time and Chase follows her the smile he should have had on his face when he first saw her walk towards him appears as he walks towards her.... "life is hard for everyone the fact that zombies are able to keep their humanity doesn't help and on top of all that those that kept their humanity aren't any nicer then some zombies...." Nadezda says softly once she and Chase reach his office "what do you want me to do?!" he growls angrily she walks over to him and lovingly slides her hand up his cheek as she says gently "be the soldier I know you are! but also try and see things from BOTH vantage points! we don't know her or her story we have no idea why she is so quick to allow her temper to flare so easily if I were to point out the racist side of things I would say it's because she's black but...." he chuckles softly as she continues "who knows what her life was like before she was turned maybe it was the same as it is now maybe it was different maybe she has a family she feels she needs to support maybe she's alone in the world who knows unfortunately racism will live in this world till the day it's destroyed and now it has a new form of racism to deal with a more dangerous and deadly one!.... people lost their freedom when the wall was put up I just hope they don't completely lose themselves just because they are different than they once were!" he looks at her sadly and says softly with a apologetic tone "I'm sorry" she replies softly "I understand you're one man with far too many souls to watch over and none of those souls are being especially kind to one another but you couldn't have really expected them to except their new way of life just because you told them too not everyone is as good a soldier as you are!" he chuckles "life goes on hearts still beat even undead ones I should know you make mine beat everyday" she tells him he smiles then kisses his lips "the doctors report is on your desk and I know you have a meeting to go to so I'm going to go and you can make up growling at me for no apparent reason when you get home" she says he smiles then replies "I look forward to it" she coos with a smirk "I know you do!" his smile grows as her lips meet his then she smacks his ass as she passes by him and heads out the door listening to his chuckle follow her out which makes her smile....