💐🌹First Date Fears😱😨

On the same day that Chase saw Nadezda at the café he sees her again walking along the busy sidewalk trying her hardest to look so small that she would disappear.... which in Chase's mind would be very hard for someone so beautiful to do.... or at least not get bumped by the people who pass her by as they rush to and fro to get to where they're going and in his haste to catch up to her he made his very first mistake he walked up behind her and says "hello again!"  she jumps and spins around with a frightened expression on her face and even though he regretted his actions he started to believe he should have tried to walk in front of her before saying hello he was grateful she didn't slap, punch, kick him or even spray him with pepper spray as he was sure many women would have done he frowned when he saw that even though he knew she recognized him she still had that look of fear in her eyes "hey! it's ok I won't hurt you"  he promises in a calm tone and he makes his second mistake and touches her arm as he speaks which makes her even more frightened he looks around and realizes that it might not be all about him but the fact that they were in a crowd and he makes his third mistake by taking her hand in his and leading her to a nearby bookstore then his forth mistake by placing his hands on her shoulders making her look up at him as he says in a soft almost breathless voice "let's try that again".... Nadezda's head tilts curiously as she watches Chase walk out of the bookstore then walk back in a few seconds later saying with a playful tone "fancy meeting you here!"  she chuckles softly and smiles which makes him smile and his body sighs with relief until she turns and starts to walk further into the store and looks around at all the books as though she came in here with a different purpose.... as a customer.... Chase follows her with careful, soft, slow steps "is there something I can do for you soldier boy?!"  she teasingly asks as she slowly slides her fingers down the spine of a random book making his body quiver wishing that he was that book he clears his throat as he tries to calm his now aroused body and says "I never meant to frighten you.... let me make it up to you!.... by asking you to go out on a date with me"  she looks over at him and asks "and just how is taking me out on a date "making it up to me"?!.... I know how selectably observant to are!.... you must have noticed how being around people makes me!"  he leans up sideways against the books and places the tips of his fingers on the top of the spine of one nearby keeping his eyes on her as he says "how am I selectably observant?!"  she mutters under her breath with a shrug "must be a guy thing!"  he let's out a short chuckle and a small smile threatens to slide up her lips as she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pen and says "not to be totally cliché but give me your hand!.... please!"  he looks at her oddly but does as she "orders" and she writes a number on the back of his hand making him softly chuckle "what?!.... the palm gets sweaty faster than the back and you boys tend to "lose" or reuse papers so.... what am I supposed to do?!.... write it on your forehead so everyone can see it?!... though I could write it on your arm but since you are wearing short sleeves they'll still be able to see it... unless I write it in really really small numb.... ers...."  she asks he bursts out laughing making her smile.... Chase's body sighs at the sight of her gorgeously radiant smile god how he wanted to be able to feel those soft luscious lips on his but he knew that it was to soon for that "it's the number of the phone I just bought before you scared me shitless!.... you ass!"  she tells muttering her last two words him breaking him out of his spell and he let's out a short nervous chuckle "I'm not even sure why I bought it to begin with but since he doesn't know the number you should be safe from my father"  she says then pauses "I'm making things worse aren't I?!"  she asks softly "no!"  he replies a a voice that told her that he was lying and Nadezda frowns then walks away again she picks out a few books, pays for them and walks out of the shop with Chase watching her every movement with a sad expression on his face and a minute or so after she leaves he follows her example by picking out the books his fingers were fiddling with moving them back and forth/up and down as he watched her pay for the ones she picked out and then left....