Life As A Zombified Non-Zombie🧟‍♀️🧟🧟‍♂️

Chase did a "very brave thing" when it came to eating breakfast with Nadezda he mixed some of the "drywall paste go-brain" tubes with the plate of "regular" food he made for himself "it's actually not too bad"  he comments after taking a few bites of his "masterpiece" Nadezda chuckles making him smile "is it odd that I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't turn?!"  she asks softly he raises a curious eyebrow at her then replies with a smokey tone "we could always try again"  she chuckles with a smile and says "yeah.... you'd like that wouldn't you?!"  he practically coos "yes I would!"  she whispers softly "so would I!"  his eyebrow raises completely at that "it was different with you.... it MEANT more and was more enjoyable.... I actually stayed for the whole thing"  she tells him he chuckles knowing full well what she meant as she continues "my mind and heart didn't take a "backseat" and separate themselves from my body they finally got to experience every single movement along with the emotions connected to those movements.... every thrust! every touch! every kiss!"  she pauses then asks "I'm not making any sense am I?!"  he slides his hand over hers and says gently "yes you are"  she smiles a sad smile and he returns her smile with a sad smile of his own.... a few minutes later after they had finished their breakfast and helped one another do the dishes Chase had to head to work "don't worry about me Fang will protect me!"  Nadezda tells Chase taking his hand gently in hers he chuckles softly as Fang barks in agreement from her side "my mother isn't as smart as my father was.... she's always been more of a follower than a leader she won't try to come looking for me.... besides she's once again the only cook now that I'm gone so she'll be plenty busy.... Blaine will make sure of that!.... they are the only people in Seattle that feed the zombies.... mind you I'm sure Blaine's probably created half the zombie population one scratch at a time.... but he's a business man first and foremost and to have business the poor boy has to make some.... the richer the better in his world.... it also helps if their easy to manipulate and greedy, selfish people usually are as long as you give them what they think they want"  she tells him then she takes a step closer to him and purrs alluringly "and we can try again when you get home"  he smiles and says as he kisses her lips "I'd like that!"  she smiles then replies "I know you would!"  he chuckles then slowly slips his hand out of hers turns then walks away not looking back as he heads for his car worried that he would see her sad face staring at his departing figure which would make leaving her so much harder than it already is.... he had to fight his own desires and urges that begged him to continue for he felt her body radiate the same sensual heat that his did when he kissed her with a soft sensuality because they both wanted the same thing.... after a full year of not answering the desires they have for one another they barely even kissed he was lucky when she became brave enough to even let him touch her or kiss her cheek when they both knew that they both wanted so much more.... he did find it curious that her skin and hair didn't turn the normal white color that happens when one is turned but he was slightly relieved that it didn't happened at the same time and hoped that it continued to not happen no matter how many times they made love to one another which is going to happen as many times as possible for not only do they have a full year to make up for but he truly did enjoy the experience it was one of the greatest experiences he has ever been through in his life it was most certainly on the top of that list #1 to be precise next would have to be meeting her and getting to know her then becoming a soldier which surprisingly enough takes the #3 spot in that list especially after he met her.... man he was really hooked wasn't he?!.... he smiles at the thought for even the girls he dated in high school and college couldn't hold a candle to how she makes him feel and/or how much he loves her despite her "weaknesses" which he seems to have become but in a better way than any of her others as a matter of fact after she FINALLY let him love her in the way he had waited to love her she seemed to have become stronger and he hoped she would be able to stay that strong for she has never let him get as close as she did today in anyway for as long as she did.... the main thing that worried him was that she was right if he was to find love THEY would want it to be a fellow zombie but he loves her humanity her soft gentleness and innocence her teasing nature when her "trueself" came out the one that wasn't so afraid the one he saw this morning at breakfast.... when he made love to her the night before he had to fight his zombie side which was really getting into it just as much as he was it was almost as though it was waiting to destroy her innocence without fully destroying her for it wanted to do it again just as many times as he wanted to though unlike his zombie side he only want to make love to her he would never try to destroy any part of her especially her innocence....