The DREAM TEAM🛌🏻💭💤🫂

Chase finally gets the chance to meet the man who kept his now wife safe the first time she came back to Seattle and he must say he was not impressed by him though he was surprised the man didn't seem to know who he was to the woman they both care for then again she probably didn't mention him because of her mother always being around which he understood.... "I thought you said his name was DeBeers?!"  Nadezda hears Chase ask from behind her she turns to face him with a curiously confused expression on her face "I met your unsung hero who now owns the club my boys frequent he introduced himself as Blaine McDonough"  he tells her she walks over to her laptop and types in a name then says as she waves to the google search engine "with a father like that it isn't that big a surprise he doesn't use his birth name all that often!"  he walks over and looks at the articles on Angus McDonough and chuckles softly then says with a slightly amused tone "I see!"  she says "with a idiot of power as a father I wouldn't be surprised if we had similar yet different lives.... it's no wonder we got along so well huh?!"  he looks at her sadly "it's fine Chase.... besides he's one of the few boys you don't have to worry about I believe he sees me as the sister he never had if I had to guess I would say it's mainly because he worked with my mother who I found out is also dead by the way"  he looks at her in surprise then she pulls an article about Meat Cute being blown up she walks over to him with a sultry sway and coos as she slides the tip of her finger along his chin "I'm glad you're alright"  he hums with a smile then kisses her lips "and I made supper this time"  she says as she takes his hand and leads him to the dining room with a skip in her step he chuckles as he lets her lead him out of the living room.... the next day Chase has Nadezda spray him down with the spray tan brush especially since he was going to be completely naked and she was the only one allowed to see him that way Casey was once again not happy that Nadezda was there since she was not a soldier in their army but she ignored her fury and kept her attitude in check as she went straight into business mode when she entered the locker room what she didn't know was that she was not very good at hiding her disapproval for Chase could see it and it made him smile "our tech departments disinformation campaign has been reasonably effective most people are still talking about the live stream believe it's "leaked footage" from some Blaire Witch like feature film"  Casey tells Chase as Nadezda spray's down his neck and chest Nadezda hides a chuckle when she notices the secret shine in her husbands eyes it was almost as though having her there was like a high schooler playing hooky or doing something else that would normally get him into trouble but since he was the "head honcho" here no one could say anything and he loved that! "I know small victories, Miss Gold"  Chase says with a nod as he looks over at Casey "the troops are on edge, though none of them think Zombie Island will be ready before Discovery Day arrives"  he adds combing his hands through his hair with a wink to his wife who smiles at him he knew full well she didn't believe the island was a good idea that there must be some way for everyone to live in some form of peace in her mind living on a island with nothing but other zombies was like hiding and she's hid for far too long she finally got herself free only to be placed in a different cage luckily he got what he wanted for as soon as he winked at her Nadezda smiles "the civilian population feels differently they're still hopeful we can avoid direct confrontation"  Casey replies just then one of Chase's soldiers named Zack Stoll walks in and says "sir, I...."  he stops when he sees Chase's "family jewels" and clears his throat "maybe I should have gotten naked with you!"  Nadezda teases with a smile in a voice so low only Chase heard her Chase raises a eyebrow at her then replies with a tone that matches hers "don't joke like that!.... I'd kill him!"  she teases keeping the same tone as before "he's definitely admiring your "package" though I wonder if I should be worried"  he replies once again matching her tone "that's fine and definitely not! all of me is only for you mia bella"  she chuckles he smiles "uh I was told I could find you here.... it can wait"  Zack says "you're not a six year old, talk to me"  Chase replies "are you sure?!"  Nadezda teases softly when he says "you're not a six year old" Chase hides a chuckle for he knew that once again he was the only one who heard her Zack clears his throat then says as Nadezda stops spraying and looks over at him expectantly waiting for his reply "uh, sir, yesterday at Wham Bam's, I had a bite of Bo Johns' brain I just had a vision I know where to find their cabin"  Chase who looked down at his wife when she stopped spraying him looks up into the soldiers eyes Nadezda puts the spray gun away and Chase cups his hands and helps her stand as she places her hands in his "get your squad geared up get ready to go in 30 minutes"  Chase orders Zack who replies "copy"  before walking out of the locker room Nadezda kisses her husbands lips Chase moans softly at the feel of their soft caress and his eyes become sad as he watches her walk away as Casey asks "should I notify our friends at the Seattle Police Department?"  Chase replies softly shaking his head "no, they've done all they can"  he looks at Casey who nods as he says "it's our turn now"  god he hated and loved being in charge he hated it because it meant spending less and less time with his wife and he loved it because he got away with "sneaking" her into places she "shouldn't" be and letting her do things she "shouldn't" do like doing his spray tan for him.... before he left with his team Chase made sure he was able to give his wife a goodbye kiss before sending her home where he knew she'd be safe with White Fang the kiss lasted longer and went deeper than it probably should have but he didn't care he felt that particular kiss all the way till he found out he and his men were lead into a trap via a text from Liv to Major and Justin after she (Liv) had a vision he felt the warmth of her (Nade) love all the way to that moment then all he felt was cold especially after he lost two of his men who stepped on a landmine that was placed by the cabin they were at.... "instead of stopping the celebration let them have one or even better join them it's better to be commemorated than to be mourned.... in my opinion anyway!"  Nadezda tells Chase softly a few hours later when he returned home downhearted he chuckles softly then hugs her to him and replies as he kisses her temple "as long as you join me"  she turns her head and smiles at him then replies "I'd love too!"  he smiles then kisses her lips....