👁️👁️Well Would You Look At That!👀🙈!

The people of Fillmore Graves have been wondering how Nadezda could continue to love and support Chase they don't see what the city and the higher-ups of the company are doing to his mind, body and heart and if it wasn't for her support they'd be far worse off than they are now for she and her son are the glue that is keeping him together and helping him stay as whole as he can be while he's under so much pressure to look bad when he's trying to do good.... "what did he want?!"  Nadezda asks Chase as she walks into his office just as Hobbs leaves Chase narrows his eyes at her "oh don't you start with me! you know I don't trust ANY of them ESPECIALLY frenchie!"  she scolds he chuckles softly with a smirk then explains what Hobbs told and had him listen too "I'm sure those words were taken out of context.... did he have you listen to the whole thing?! for all we know he's trying to pit you two against each other and start another war from the inside out after all they probably think you're both failures now and they HATE the fact that you favor Lil over everyone else and choose to listen to his thoughts over theirs and I wouldn't be surprised if they believe you are easy to get rid of!"  she tells him and the more he thought about it the more it made sense "it's up to you how you want to handle this"  she says gently as she slides her hand over his he looks down at her small delicate hand that now covers his large masculine one then up into her eyes as she continues "you can play along as you always have or you can prove to them that you're smarter than that and not just because you have me!.... you should also drop by the shelter when you get a chance there is something our son would like to show you"  he smiles she leans forward and kisses his lips then turns around and walks away.... Chase was glad he listened to his wife for when he came to visit her and their son at the shelter he witnessed his son take his well second steps which filled him with awe and made him proud but what was even better was that he heard his son call him "dada" and that had him bursting with happiness which unfortunately was short lived for he was called into work and had to deal with another execution of the smuggling kind luckily this time his wife didn't witness it with him.... that night Nadezda walks into her husbands office as Liv tries to give herself to Chase to save the man she loves from being executed and Levon tries to bring her into the middle of the battle by telling her to "talk some sense into your husband!"  to which she replies with a chuckle in her tone "oh ho ho! don't you bring me into this! you'll never make it out of the office alive no matter what Liv says! besides.... do you know how HARD it is to talk some sense into a soldier boy?!" Chase chuckles "you and Liv need to stop acting like self-serving sacrificial lambs! neither of you are doing anyone any good by trying to not only get yourselves killed whether it be for love or because it's "the right thing" you saved the one you wanted to save and now you're trying to save each other.... one life for the lives of many it's.... admirable but stupid!.... when one war stops another one begins and this time I doubt Fillmore Graves will be the enemy there's a new one out there and his following is bigger than this entire building and the people in it and we.... are going to need all the help we can get to calm the storm that's approaching the best thing to do is figure out which one of you is best suited for the job cause even if he doesn't want to Chase HAS to follow through Seattle isn't the only one watching him.... if you catch my meaning.... and I will NOT sit back and watch him be destroyed by the only other thing in his life that he loves more than his family.... out of the three of us I would be the best choice to fall under that anvil after all him being oblivious to the fact that his own wife broke the main rule EVERYONE was meant to follow would prove these self righteous assholes right! but there is no way in HELL he'd allow that!.... will you?! after all you thought me to be the enemy for how long now?!"  Nadezda asks looking from Liv to Levon "why don't we put you both under and see who they come to rescue huh?! you can fight it but remember he's trained you're not!"  she asks looking into her smirking husbands eyes "and NO ONE tells me what to do!"  she adds looking into Levon's eyes "not anymore!"  she whispers in a voice so low only Chase heard her and he frowns at those words for he knew who she was talking about.... both Levon and Liv end up becoming prisoners of Fillmore Graves but they weren't frozen Chase kept them both in a actual holding cell like prisoners at a Police Station....