He's All The Rage😠💢😡

During the Lockdown Nadezda and Alexander who was asleep in a forward facing baby backpack carrier walk into the Seattle Police Department with food for all zombie and human alike and meet the raping Goddess who wasn't all that happy she was there "can I help you Mrs Graves?!"  Clive asks when he sees her Liv in all her pink glory turns and narrows her eyes at her then her eyes widen when she sees all the food that Nadezda rolled in on a three tiered serving cart "just feeding the trapped and homesick!"  Nadezda replies with a smile "got snacks and lunch and it may be the mom in me but.... make sure the lunches are eaten first!"  she adds Clive chuckles softly "the upper tray has zombie meals the middle tray has human meals and the lowest of the low tray has snacks"  she tells him he nods "oh and the one behind me has drinks.... no alcohol sorry!"  she adds pointing to a smiling Baron who was pushing another serving tray and Liv stares at her fellow Renegade in surprise as Nadezda says "figured I'd save y'all from having to waste money on the vending machines which are always way to expensive anyway!"  Clive chuckles and replies softly "yeah!"  Nadezda lets go of the serving tray and says "well you all enjoy!"  then she and Baron leave "oh and Clive!"  she says as she turns back around the dark skinned detective looks at her oddly and she says as she tosses him a key "that's the  key to the "snack bar" I'm trusting you to not eat to much of it so everyone else gets their fair share"  she winks at him then turns back around and follows a softly chuckling Baron out of the SPD building Clive watches her leave shaking his head with a chuckle and a smile.... about a hour or so later Nadezda jumps when she hears Chase pound his fist into one of the grey lockers in the locker room and she says softly with a worried tone "Chase?!"  Chase turns to face her his eyes red with rage and he asks with a harsh angry growl in his tone "where have you been?!"  she replies softly with a slightly playful tease in her tone as though she wasn't affected by his hurtful tone that made it sound like he was ready to rip HER head off "feeding Seattle's finest"  Chase's eyes wander up and done her body then he asks with the same tone as before while waving his hand at her outfit "in that!?"  she asks curiously "what's wrong with my jogging outfit?! besides I've been carrying Xander for most of the day and I figured it would help with the heat he does get warm every now and again you know?! and I'll have you know he hide my breasts quite well so they weren't "showing off" if THAT'S what you're worried about!"  Chase's eyes widen for he finally sees his now awake son sitting in his carrier sucking on one of his mothers fingers and he starts to feel bad for taking the anger of the news Lilywhite just gave him out on her "hey Lil don't mind him his higher ups tend to only give him the news they WANT him to hear so he probably didn't know about.... whatever you just told him!.... figuring out who he can trust is becoming very hard for him nowadays especially here!"  Nadezda says softly while looking over at her friend Lilywhite smiles at her ".... and apparently with his wife as well!"  she whispers to herself in a voice so low only her son heard her  "you mind.... uh?! I'm afraid he might eat my whole hand if I don't feed him soon"  she jokingly asks trying to lighten her own mood Lilywhite chuckles softly with a smile then walks over and helps her take Alexander out of his carrier "here!.... you feed him"  she says taking a baby bottle out of the baby bag that was slung over her shoulders Chase looks hurt and Lilywhite looks at her in surprise "I trust you go ahead!"  she says softly giving the soldier permission Lilywhite cautiously takes the bottle from her and she shows him the proper way to hold her son and feed him.... not that he wasn't holding him properly before but it's different when you can only use one arm to hold a baby while holding a bottle.... "you can change him too if you want"  she teases Lilywhite laughs then says with a smile "I think I'll pass"  she asks with a playfully teasing tone "so you're leaving his daddy with all the dirty jobs how nice of you!"  Lilywhite chuckles Chase smiles then takes a step towards his wife but stops when he sees her take a step back and he frowns he knew he deserved her refusal but it still hurt Lilywhite's team walks over to them and coos over the baby in their mentors arm and Nadezda smiles at the sight as Chase sinks into the bench behind him regretting his actions towards his wife "so.... what's going on?!"  she asks softly looking at Lilywhite who looks up at her with a surprised expression on his face "I have ways of finding out myself but I'd rather hear it "from the horses mouth" as the saying goes.... I don't care about the ass Roche but I would like to know what made him rage so hard he felt the need to take it out on me!"  she says Lilywhite nods then tells her about the incident he and his troop dealt with at Triple Cross Church "ah I see! you've met Blaine's father who as I understand it calls himself "Brother Love" now"  she says "B-Blaine's father?!"  Lilywhite asks with a surprised stammer in his tone she nods then replies "I've heard of past afflictions getting passed on after you are turned but.... I think his brand of insanity happened AFTER he was turned and that's why it sunk in so deeply.... I didn't OFFICALLY meet him but he and his troop "dropped by" Romero's while I was there once it was a.... odd.... experience all those zombies acting like they had been hypnotized or something following his every word like it was gods law and coping some of his words like they were reading from some very strange bible.... I know the "li'l sheep" are lost but do they have to follow THAT "shepherd"?!"  a corner smirk slides up Lilywhite's lips as Chase stares at her in shock "no one got hurt and it didn't seem all that important at the time the crazed man was just using his sons business for his own pleasure hoping that Blaine would take care of his "family" despite how he himself treated Blaine growing up"  Nadezda tells her husband who nods slowly he knew that if she thought it was important she would tell him "what's in this thing?!"  Lilywhite asks as he removes the bottle from the now full baby in his arm "brain mush and breastmilk"  Nadezda replies looking at her friend who looks at her in surprise "he's got my brand of zombieism though his eyes glow silver when he rages and no I still don't understand how I "came to be" I do however know me and my son are the only ones like me"  she tells him he nods understandingly she walks over to him and shows him how to burp her son and Chase watches them with sad eyes especially when she gently takes their son from Lilywhite with a soft thank you and leaves the room and he quickly gets up and follows her out not only is he lucky to have her but he doesn't deserve her and how understanding she always is with his constant mood changes which have been happening more often than not now adays he knows how lucky he is he just wasn't thinking when he snapped at her and what was worse he didn't even see their son who was with her and that was the main part that she was so pissed about and he knew that as well....