Strength Of The Heart❣💖💞💕💗💓💘💝

"Chase?!"  Nadezda says with soft tone into Chief's phone "Nade?!"  Chase replies with a hint of confusion in his tone she chuckles softly then says "I should have known you'd get the "full report"!"  she sits down in the chair by the desk that Chief's phone had laid on before she had picked it up and she starts to explain everything that has happened since she came to Seattle "it seems my mothers new boss is just as protective of me as you are!.... though he did do things a bit differently than you would have.... he doesn't know the full story but he got the gist of most of it by watching my reactions to the world.... and in more of a brotherly way as well.... it's strange!.... you protected me from my father he protects me from my mother and then you both end up protecting me from both.... he.... rented.... the live in hotel room I'm staying in and hired a bodyguard of sorts for me.... to be honest I think Chief may have offered to protect me.... he copied the same thing you did for me at the club where we first met on the streets where I met him.... well it was on a sidewalk for him but.... same rule applies I suppose"  she tells him and he chuckles "I'm okay now Chase.... I had kind of hoped you had gotten the bank statements and started to put everything together.... it's the main reason I offered to pay for what they "gifted" me.... it's strange here now.... it's like half of Seattle has been turned into Zombies.... my bodyguard, my moms boss, along with her other employees and my mother have been turned.... his name is Blaine DeBeers.... I know who he's supposed to be but I don't see that side of him.... I see the one who's trying to do good without knowing how to actually be good"  she pauses then says softly "even though I am.... safe.... I miss you and I should probably let you go.... you probably have a lot to do.... goodbye Chase"  she hangs up then places the phone back on the desk and walks away from it then heads back to work.... a few weeks after that call Nadezda was driving back to her hotel room she didn't realize that she was being followed until she felt her father push her down onto her hotel room floor after she opens the door to it she crawls backwards in fear as he walks towards her with a dark dangerous hungry look in his eyes and a sickening of possessive desire smile on his face as he follows her inside as she starts to stand up and head towards the small table in her foyer where she keeps the gun Chase had given to her long before she was taken from the one place she truly considered home she felt her fathers presence behind her and even though she was afraid she lifted the gun pointed it at him and growls in a low fearful tone "don't you touch me!"  her fathers smile grows as he says "you would never use that on me my little temptress!"  his eyes widen as she pulls the trigger and a bullet makes it's home in the place where his heart would be if he had one Nadezda gasps then flinches as she watches her fathers body fall then she takes her phone out and calls the only person she could think of that would be able to help her.... Blaine....

 Blaine