🦖🦕CHAPTER 81

*Timeskip 1 Week*

It's been 1 week since the twins are kidnapped. I didn't get enough sleep and I don't have an appetite to eat, althoughTsukishima is forcing me but I still refuse. Daichi called us every time they got an update. They once go to a house to check if the twins are there but it's a false alarm.

"Y/N, you need to eat" Tsukishima said and I shook my head no.

"the twins won't like it if they found out you are not eating" he said and I frowned.

"what if they are not eating? What if Kiara is not giving them food to eat? How can I eat knowing that the twins are missing and we don't know if they are eating or not" I said and cried. Tsukishima hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"don't overthink" he said and rubbed my back.

*ring**ring*

We heard Tsukishima's phone ringed. He gets his phone and answer.

"Hello" he said and widen his eyes.

I got worried and ask "Kei, why? what happened?"

"ok ok, we are coming" he said and ended the call.

"Kei?"

"Y/N" he said and then hugged me tightly. He buried his face on my shoulder and I felt someone wet.

Is he crying?

"What happened?" I asked, getting worried.

"The Twins" he said and then I pushed him lightly to see his face.

Did something bad happen?

I wiped his tears and then raised my eyebrow. I gulped and took a deep breath.

"d-did something bad happened?" I asked nervously.

Keith's POV:

Aira and the girl left in our room where me and Keisha are staying. It's been many days since they took us from mommy and dada. Aira said that they will be back and take us for Lunch.

Keisha is just crying again because she wants to go home, the same goes for me.

I want to hug mommy and dada.

"it ok, dada and mommy paynd us" I said and patted her head. The door opened revealing the meanie girl, until now we don't know her name. Aira is so good but this girl is meanie, always hurting us.

"Time to eat" she said and grabbed our arm harshly and dragged us out of the room.

"Maddie, I told you not to hurt the kids" Aira said and then I look at the meanie girl.

"Whatever" she said and then Aira buckled us to the high chairs and started eating. After eating, Aira put us down and then washed the dishes. The meanie girl left, she said that she will take a bath, and that reminds me we didn't take a bath since they took us. I looked around the place and I saw a phone.

I slowly walked towards the phone, making sure that Aira is not noticing me walking away. I am near to the phone now, I quickly grabbed it and put it under my shirt. I went to Keisha as fast as I can and act as nothing happened.

"Let's go now" the meanie girl returned and grabbed our arm and shove us on the floor in the yucky room.

So dawk