CHAPTER 34🦖🦕

*Timeskip New Year*

Y/N POV:

Me, Bokuto, Tsukishima, and the twins are here at the mall, buying stuff for the new year. We bought some ingredients and new clothes. We also bought fruits and desserts for later.

"Y/N do you want to spend the new year at my house?" Bokuto asked.

"I don't know, Koutaro. Do you want to go to his house Kei?" I asked my husband and yes, I decided to call Bokuto in his first name.

"no" Tsukishima answered and looked at Bokuto, whose hair is no down.

"mommyy, can we go to unca house?" Keisha asked.

"uh huh mommy, pweaseee" Keith said and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"SAY YES Y/N" Bokuto joined and made puppy eyes also. I sighed and looked at Tsukishima, and he nodded.

"go ahead" I said and they both cheered and then I felt Tsukishima squeezed my butt and I looked at him and playfully glared.

I guess he wants a baby number 3

We are done buying things and we went home. I placed the shopping bag on the kitchen floor and went to the kid's room to fix their things needed for later when they go to Bokuto's house.

I went downstairs and saw Tsukishima assorting the things we bought.

"Hey" I said and he looked at me and went back to assorting things. I go to him and helped him, I put the things in their places and I grabbed a chair to put the bathroom need in the cabinet. I climbed the chair and I put the things in the cabinet, as I put the things, I felt Tsukishima's fingers brushing on my legs up and down.

I looked at him and frowned.

"Kei stop it" I said and he looked at me innocently and smirked. I rolled my eyes and continued to put the things in.

"you're so horny" I mumbled and I felt a sting on my thigh. I looked at Kei and he smirked and helped me organize the things.
I am finally done putting it all in the cabinet, I went down to the chair and put the chair back, I washed my hand and I felt Tsukishima's arm wrapping on my waist. He turned me around, facing him.

"Kei, we can do that later" I said and he frowned.

"why not now?" he said and I looked at him using my 'really' look.

"Bokuto and the twins are here, they might hear us" I whispered and he smirked.

"they won't hear us if you control your moans" he said and looked at me straight to my eyes making me gulped.

"Kei-" I was cut off when he pressed his lips on mine. His lips were firm and hot as they moved urgently against Mine. My eyes fluttered shut, my hands sliding up to rest around his neck.

His tongue gently poked at my lips, asking to be let in. Carefully parting my mouth, My tongue began clashing, hot and wet against each other.

This was too fucking good to stop.

He pressed himself closer to me, one leg moving to rest between mine, keeping them parted, his thigh carefully brushing against me causing me to gasp loudly at the sudden touch.

He smirked against my mouth at the noise I made, moving one of his hands down to my waist, sliding his fingers beneath my shirt.

His hand was warm and rough against my skin, carefully caressing my waist as he touched me, moving up to the tops of my ribs before gently cupping my breast through my bra.

Carefully squeezing and kneading my breast, he pressed himself closer to my body. Carefully he grinded himself against me, moaning at the way my body pressed against his growing length.

I pulled away from his lips gasping for air, he trailed his lips softly against my jaw and down my neck, leaving hot open-mouthed kisses against your skin. He began sucking and biting a bruise into the soft skin, causing me to softly moan out once more.

"Kei" I breathed out, clinging to his body as he continued to touch you. "Kei... not now, the kids... Bokuto are only in the living room...they might hear us" I said and he leans forwards and whispered something.

"You want me to stop?" he murmured, grinding harshly against me now.

"N-No... but.. the twins are bokuto are here" I said and whimpered a little. He pulled away from me reluctantly, his pupils were blown and wide with lust and his lips were swollen and glossed with spit.

He was fucking beautiful.

"mommyyyy" Keith told me and I sighed.

"Told you" I said to Tsukishima and he rolled his eyes. I went to the living room and then Bokuto looked at me smiling.

"Y/N we're talking about-" he didn't finish his sentence and his eyes widen.

"Y-Y/N" he said and I titled my head. He pointed at me and covered his mouth. "your neck" he said and I looked at my neck and I saw some hickeys and love bites.

"oh" I said and covered my neck with my hands.

"I-I think we should go to my house now" Bokuto said and looked at the twins.

"can we go now mommy?" Keisha asked.

"where are you going?" I heard Tsukishima's voice and I looked at my back and saw him.

"to my house, you know so you can do the stuff you want to do" Bokuto said and I glared at him. I looked at Tsukishima's face again and his face is red as a tomato.

"Stay here, I'm going to bake cookies" I said and the twins cheered

"unca, mommy cookies the best" Keith said as he looked at Bokuto with a proud face.

"Really? I can't wait to eat your cookie Y/N" Bokuto said I chuckled and went to the kitchen and started baking.