CHAPTER 16🦖🦕

Tsukishima POV:

I woke up Y/N is not beside me anymore. I looked around and the bathroom door went opened revealing Y/N.

"good morning" she said and I hummed. I just stared at her while tying her hair.

"you know what" I said and she looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"you're so small" I said and chuckled a turnaround, now I'm laying on my stomach. I buried my face on the pillow and then suddenly...

*smack*

I felt Y/N smacked my butt. I groaned and looked at her and glared.

"what was that for?" I said as I rubbed my butt.

"what?" she asked

"What?" she said innocently. I turned around again and I'm laying on my back and she lay down on top of me.

"you are just tall" she mumbled against my chest and I clicked my tongue and started to play with her hair.

"Can you please stop playing with my hair?" she said and I just giggled and keep playing with her hair. I heard a small yawn and I looked at Keisha rubbing her eyes using her fist.

She yawns again and looked at me. She smiled and slowly crawled towards me. Y/N kissed her forehead and I play with Keisha's hair.

"good morning" Y/N said and Keisha nodded. I saw Keith stretching and I'm assuming that he's already awake.

"GOO MORINGGG" Keith shouted and crawled towards us.

"want to go swim?" Y/N asked and they nodded and giggled. They all sat up and grabbed their clothes and change, while me still laying on the bed.

Keisha went out of the bathroom and she's wearing a pink dress and Keith is wearing blue like a polo. Y/N is wearing a dress.

Is she going to swim while wearing a dress?

Choose your design:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 2: