CHAPTER 20🦖🦕

Tsukishima's POV:

I woke up and saw Y/N sleeping. I rubbed my eyes and took my glasses from the table. I went downstairs and to the kitchen to prepare breakfast because the kids are going to work with me.

After cooking breakfast, I went upstairs to wake up the kids, I don't want to wake up
Y/N because I don't want to have a cranky wife in the morning. I went to Keisha's room and wake her up.

"Keisha wake up" I said and shook her. She rubbed her eyes and yawn, when she saw me she smiled and hugged me.

"moring" she said and I hummed.

"let's go and wake up Keith" I said and she nodded. I picked Keisha up and put her down and she grabbed my hand and we went to Keith's room. I put Keisha on Keith's bed and she shook Keith.

"up" Keisha said to Keith and he groaned. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. When he saw me, he tilted his head and yawned.

"mommy?" Keith asked and I went to his head and sat.

"mommy is still sleeping, you're going to work with me" I said and they nodded.

"toy?" Keisha asked and I nodded.

"only 2" I said and they nodded. "now let's go and eat" I said and they nodded. I placed them down and start walking to the kitchen. I sat the kids in their high chair and started feeding them, while feeding them, Y/N went towards us with messy hair.

"morning" she said tiredly.

"MORING" Keith and Keisha said and smiled to Y/N. Y/N kissed their cheeks and she kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair. She sat beside me and started feeding Keisha.

"so, what do you want for Christmas?" she asked the twins.

"uhmmm, I no know" Keisha said and Keith hummed.

"ok then" Y/N said. I looked at the clock and sighed.

"come on now, let's take a bath" I said and nodded. I picked up Keith since he is done eating and went to his room.

Keith's Outfit:

I dressed him and went out of his room

I dressed him and went out of his room. We went to Keisha's room and I'm surprised Keisha is already ready.

Keisha's Outfit: