CHAPTER 71🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"Y/N!" I heard Hinata called me so I looked at him and stood up. "Suga is calling for you, oh and Tsukishima too" he said and I nodded. Tsukishima stood up and we went back to the house.

"There you are" Suga said and I smiled.

"you're calling for us?" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, can you get some things upstairs, second room? Don't close the door because it's hard to open it" He said and I nodded. "go and help Y/N, Tsukishima" he added and Tsukishima followed me.

"Oh Y/N" Suga said and I looked at him "here's the key, in case you accidentally closed the door or not" he added and I nodded and took the key.

We first placed the kids in our room then we go to the room where Suga said. I enter first and grabbed the blankets and then Tsukishima grabbed the other one but then, the strong wind caused the door to close.

"oh you gotta be kidding me" Tsukishima said and glared at the door. I put the blankets down and tried to open the door.

"let me do it" he said and I moved away. He groaned and try to pull the door.

"great" he said sarcastically. "you have the key right?" he said and I nodded. I looked at my pocket and the key is not there. I started to panic but the key is not with me

"I don't have the key" I mumbled and then he raised his eyebrow.

"what do you mean you don't have the key? Suga just gave it to you a while ago" he said and I rolled my eyes. "your phone?" he asked.

"My phone is with the key" I simply said it and then he huffed.

"great, we don't have a phone or a key to get us out of here"

"well, where's your phone?"

"at the room"

"well, why you didn't bring your phone with you?"

"of course I not bringing my phone, I don't have a pocket here at the swimming shorts you bought" he said and I looked down and trying to think of something. I moved around the room but Tsukishima stopped me.

"don't move around the room, you might trip on something" he said but I didn't listen.

"I'm not going to trip" I said proudly. I looked at the door and think. "what can we do to get out of here" I mumbled.

"I guess we have to wait for someone to realize that we are missing" he said then I looked at him and playfully glared.

"what? It's not that bad" he said and then I rolled my eyes.

"of course it's bad, it's almost lunchtime. I'm hungry" I said then he snickered.

"really Y/N? Food?" he said and then I crossed my arms.

"of course, food is life" I said then grin. "and the twins will search for us" I added.

"then that's their cue that we are missing and stock in this stupid room" he said and spread his arms. I sighed and walked towards him and suddenly I tripped.

"AH" I shouted as my knee connected on the floor. I heard Tsukishima laugh and I glared at him with teary eyes.

"it's not funny Kei" I said sternly and then he stopped laughing and help me stood up. He sat me on the bed and he sat on the floor.

"what hurts?" he asked and I pointed at my ankles.

"I told you don't move too much, you'll trip. See what happened" he scolded me and I rolled my eyes.

"sorry daddy" I said and rolled my eyes and he adds pressure to my ankle, making me yelp in pain.

"BITCH THAT HURTS" I said then he looked at me.

"it's not my fault that you tripped" he said

"I didn't blame you" I said and crossed my arms then he moved my ankle.

"AH STOP IT, IT HURTS" I shouted and trying to push him away. He continues to massage my ankle and I didn't stop whimpering because it FUCKING HURTS.

"AH KEI" I said as I grabbed his hair.

"stop it Y/N, you're hurting my head" he said but I ignored him.

"KE-" I was cut off by someone who opened the door. I looked at the doorway and saw Hinata looking at us with wide eyes.

"d-did I disturb you?" he said and his cheeks turn into a shade of pink.

"no no no Hinata it's not what you-" before I can finish my sentence, he ran downstairs and I heard him shouting.

"Y/N AND TSUKISHIMA ARE DOING SOMETHING UPSTAIRS" he shouted and I facepalmed myself.

"Let's go" Tsukishima said and I slowly stood up and went downstairs. As we reached downstairs, I saw the boys wiggling their eyebrows and smirking, except for Yamaguchi. He looks...worried.

"Tsukki, are you ok?" he asked and Tsukishina nodded.

"I thought Suga said not to close the door because its hard to open" Tanaka said and looked at us

"unless you want to do something private so you closed the door" he added and then Kiyoko smacked his head. He winces and rubbed his head and looked at Kiyoko.

"Kiyoko, my love, what was that for?" he asked.

"for teasing my friend" Kiyoko answered and then she walked towards me.

"are you ok?" she asked and I shook my head no.

"My ankle is hurting" I said and pointed at my ankle.

"Ryo, get the blanket from Y/N" she said and the Tanaka immediately took the blanket from me and Kiyoko dragged me in the kitchen. She grabbed an icepack and placed it on my ankle.

"soo" she said and looked at me. "you didn't do something dirty up there, right?" she said and I groaned.

"for fuck's sake, me and Tsukishima did not do anything dirty" I said, getting frustrated.

"ok" she said and smirked.

"KIYOKO" I shouted then she laughs.

"ok ok, no need to shout"