🦖🦕CHAPTER 49

Y/N POV:

After a few minutes of walking, I decided to go home. I walked alone and I didn't saw Tsukishima's car.

he already left.

I took a deep breath and go inside. I went straight to our bedroom and took a bath. After taking a bath and change my clothes, I laid down on our bed and started crying. I hold my tummy and trying to calm down.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled and rubbed my tummy. "mommy is just tired" I said and rest my head on the headboard. I decided to call Yachi and tell her everything.

"Y/N?"

"Ya *sobs* Yachi"

"Y/N, what happened?"

"Yachi, I-I'm tired"

"Is Tsukishima there
with you? Are you alone?"

"I made Kei to
leave the house"

"Where are the twins?"

"The-they're at my
mom's *sniffles* house"

"We are going there"

"O-okay"

*hangs up*

I started packing because I decided to stay at our mom's house. I packed the kid's stuff and also mine and put it in the living room.

*doorbell*

I heard the doorbell rang so I stood up and opened the door. Yachi immediately attacked me with a hug and I burst into tears.

"Y/N, where's Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked. I looked at Yamaguchi and took a deep breath

"he- I told him to leave" I said shakily. Yamaguchi places a hand on my shoulder and I just gave him a small smile. I let them go inside and sat on the couch.

"Y/N, where are you going?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Yeah, why do you have many bags?" Yachi asked.

"the twins and I are going to stay at my mom's house until everything is fine" I said and they nodded n understanding.

"how about Keith? Is he going to be ok?" Yachi asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know" I said and I heard her sighed.

"Y/N, can you tell us what happened?" Yamaguchi asked and I nodded.

"M-Maddie is pregnant..." I paused and looked at my lap and play with my fingers.

"Kei is the father" I mumbled out and cried softly.

"What?" Yamaguchi said and Yachi hugged me tightly.

"Y/N, I think tsukki can't do that" He said and I looked at him. "he loves you so much" he said made me cry even more

"look what you've done, Tadashi" Yachi said and narrowed her eyes to him...

"Tadash- I-I didn't mean to make her cry" he said and scratch the back of his head.

"Please s-stop crying Y/N" he added and I wiped my tears away and calm myself.

"Y/N, your baby" Yachi said and pointed at my tummy. I cried and hugged my tummy.

"I-I don't think my baby is going to make it" I mumbled and yachi looked at me with wide eyes.

"w-what do you mean?" she asked and I looked at her. I looked at her with tired and sad eyes.

"you know what I mean" I mumbled and looked at my tummy.

"Y/N" Yamaguchi mumbled out

"I don't know what to do" I said and sobs. Yachi rubbed my back and Yamaguchi sat beside me and rubbed my palm. After a few minutes of crying, I stood up and wiped my tears.

"I need to go now" I said and they all nodded.

"I'll help you put your things in your car" Yamaguchi said and I nodded. He grabbed all the big bags and I get the small ones. Yachi also helps and carries all the remaining bags on the floor.

"I'll go now, thank you" I said and waved. They waved back and went inside their car. I also went inside my car and started driving.

Yachi POV:

Yamaguchi and I went to our car and drive.

"you think, Tsukishima didn't make Maddie pregnant?" I asked my husband.

"eh Uhm...mhm" he said and nodded. I think for a minute and start talking to Yamaguchi and asked some questions.

"Why did Maddie said that Tsukishima is the father?" I asked and he looked at m for a second and back to the road.

"To be honest, I don't know" he said and I sighed. " but I know Tsukki wouldn't do things that can hurt his loved ones" he added and I nodded.

"you think Y/N will be ok?" he asked and I nodded.

"I don't know, she said that she thinks that the baby in her tummy wouldn't make it" I said sadly and he hummed in confusion.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"miscarriage" I mumbled and he made an 'ohh' sound and nodded.

"I can feel her stress" I said and played with the hem of my shirt.

"Yachi, do you believe me about Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked and I looked up to him with wide eyes.

why is he asking that?

"I Uhm..." I said and think for a second. I sighed and mumbled "I don't know"

"can you help me investigate?" he asked and I frowned.

"Why are you acting like a cop that wants to investigate a crime?" I asked and tilted my head slightly.

"eh Uhm... I just want to fix Y/N and tsukki's relationship" he said and I nodded...

"do you think we can help them fix their relationship?" I asked and he slowly nodded.

"I think so, if Tsukki proves that he is not the father, I think Y/N can forgive him" he said and I hummed.

"but knowing Y/N she will not just forgive Tsukishima right away when we prove that he is not the father" I said and he nodded.

"she will give Tsukishima a hard time" he added and I nodded.

"sooo?" he said and I sighed and nodded.

"Let's investigate" I said and he smiled