CHAPTER 15🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"mommyyyy dat is ater, wayt?" Keisha said and pointed at the sea. I nodded my head and she squealed. (mommy that is water, right?)

"you go and play, but not go too far and DON'T go to the water without us" I said and they nodded. They ran and play with the sand. I sat on the sand and making a mountain using sand. I saw Tsukishima staring at the kids and an idea popped into my mind.

"want to go to the water?" he asked me for the first time but I shook my head no.

"Nah, I'm good here" I said and he glared at me and looked at the twins.

"Hey Kei" I said and he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Want me to carry you to the water?" I asked and he looked at the sand and looked at me and smirked.

"sure" he said and I just realize that he is tall...HOW CAN I ABLE TO CARRY HIM?

"Let's put some sunscreen first" I said and he groaned and I grabbed the lotion and his arm and start putting on some sunscreen. He is pulling his arm but I'm gripping it tighter.

"Will you stop?!" He said and tries to back away from my touch.

"When you stop being a baby. Come on, you need sunscreen or you will burn." I said and smirked. He rolled his eyes but continues to sit patiently waiting for me to finish rubbing him with sunscreen.

"good boy" I said and chuckled, I saw him blushed trying to hide his smile. After a few long minutes, I'm done applying sunscreen to him. I glance at the twins who are happily playing on the sad beside our umbrella.

"Okay, now what do you want to-" Tsukishima cut me off by picking me up and pulls me over his shoulder.

"Hey!" I said and beat on his back.

"No, I want to go into the water, but you don't want to, this way you will finally come with me." he said while going to the water.

"put me dowwnnnnnn" I said and continue to smack his back. I continue to protest until he drops me down into the water.

"KEII UGHHH!" I cling to him as if my life depends on it.

"Will you stop being such a baby, stop squeezing so tight." he said and glared at me.

"Kei, It's so COLD" I squealed.

"If you hold me any tighter, I might pop." he said and I smirked.

"You love it, though." I said and smile at him.

"Yeah, whatever." he said and I saw the pink tint of his cheeks. I giggled and I felt something missing.

"Uhm Kei, I think we forgot something" I said and he looked at me in confusion.

"I think we- SHIT KEI WHERE ARE THE TWINS?" I said and wiggled him.

"relax the twins are ther-" he said and pointed at our area but the twins are not there.

"Let's go,Kei" I said and we get out of the water and start searching for the twins.

"Keith!? Keisha!? Where are you!?" I shouted and call them but I can't see them. I walked towards the people near us.

"excuse me, did you saw a girl and a boy about this tall" I said and pointed at my thigh.

"Uhm I saw them, they go that way" the woman said and I thanked her.

"Let's go, Kei" I said and we quickly go in the direction where the lady pointed.

"mommy" I heard Keith's voice and I saw him waving. I sighed in relief and go to him and hugged him.

"mommy wook, eith an eisha ot eshel" he said and showed me the shells happily. Keisha nodded in agreement (mommy look, Keith and Keisha got seashell)

"I thought I said, don't go too far" I said and pouted and looked down. I sighed and picked him up and Tsukishima picked Keisha up.

"let's go now" I said and I heard Keith sniffing

*Timeskip*

"don't do that again" I said to the twins and they nodded.

"hungwy" Keisha said and I nodded. We left and went to the nearest store to grab some food. After eating, we all decided to go to our room and rest.

Keisha and Keith are now sleeping between me and Tsukishima and I'm just staring at the ceiling, remembering the events that happened when I and Tsukishima are at the beach.

"what are you thinking?" I heard Tsukishima askes and I shook my head.

"I'm just wondering how is our baby now" I said and he hummed.

"I think he or she is happy" Tsukishima said and I hummed and nodded in agreement.

"I can't sleep, Kei" I said and looked at me.

Tsukishima's POV:

"I can't sleep, Kei" I heard her said it so I looked at her and we made eye contact. I cleared my throat and look at Keisha who is sleeping beside me peacefully.

I sat up and move Keith and Keisha a little and put a pillow beside Keith so that he doesn't fall. I patted the space beside me, signaling Y/N to lay down and she nodded and went beside me. She wrapped her arm around me and snuggled to my chest.

I hesitantly brush Y/N's hair to help her fall asleep.

"you are so comfy" Y/N mumbled against my chest but loud enough for me to heard her and I smiled and hummed. I kept brushing her hair and after few minutes she is finally asleep. I looked at her and smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up.

I carefully and softly pinched her cheeks making my heart beat fast.

"baby Y/N" I mumbled and smiled. I pecked her forehead and looked at her again with a wide smile.

"my baby dumbass" I said and chuckled a little because of her cuteness. I rested my head on top of her head and everything went black.