Chapter 29.

Hey beautiful(s), always find time for the things that makes you happy to be alive :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      "You won't?" Sunghoon asked lowering his ring, utterly broken by the rejection but deep down he somewhat expected it. He hurt Jake too much so it is possible for Jake to reject him. "Yo-you don't l-like me?" Sunghoon carefully asked and Jake shook his head, looking at the ground. Sunghoon couldn't find the energy to get up so he stayed on his knees.

      But suddenly Jake started laughing, clutching his stomach. He was laughing so badly that tears started to fall from his eyes. "Oh my god, Sunghoon." Jake breathed out. Sunghoon was confused as to what was happening. "It's true that I don't like you." Jake started and Sunghoon again looked at the floor, not having enough strength to hear further, "Because I love you."

      Sunghoon looked up at Jake to see him smiling softly, tears glistening in his eyes. Sunghoon had his mouth wide open, not able to believe what Jake said just now. "Do-do you really?" Sunghoon asked, still unsure. "Yes, I do. Now will you let the ring find its owner?" Jake asked giving his left hand to Sunghoon. Sunghoon was ecstatic to say the least. He couldn't believe that Jake was finally his.

      "Give me your right hand." Sunghoon softly ordered making Jake confused but the shorter boy complied nonetheless. Sunghoon slid the ring in Jake's ring finger. "I want your left hand ring finger to be empty for me." Sunghoon explained and then softly kissed the back of Jake's hand. "Stand up now." Jake commanded and Sunghoon finally stood up with a bit difficulty since he was crouched down for a long time.

      As soon as Sunghoon stood up, he quickly took Jake in his hold, "You don't know how happy you made me, Jake." Sunghoon nuzzled his nose in the crook of Jake's neck, holding the other tightly as if he will vanish into thin air. "Tell me I am not dreaming." Sunghoon ordered. "You are not. You make me the happiest too." Jake stated.

      Both in each other arms, they found home.

      They broke the hug and stared into each other's eyes until Sunghoon leaned forward to kiss Jake on the forehead. He then kissed both his cheeks and when Sunghoon pecked Jake's nose, Jake let out a cute set of giggles. Sunghoon smiled hearing those giggles. They again looked into each other's eyes. Sunghoon eyes flickered from Jake's eyes to his lips then again his eyes.

      His heart beat faster and faster as Jake's face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this boy, and forever wed his unutterable visions to his perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed him. At his lips’ touch, he blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete.

      Jake's lips was just like how he imagined, soft and luscious. Sweetness dripping from his lips. There was no rush and no lust, just pure love. Jake snaked his arms around Sunghoon's neck while Sunghoon had his one hand rested on Jake's waist and the other holding Jake from the back of his head. Sunghoon pulled Jake closer, if it was even possible, and started to move his lips passionately and Jake following.

      But they were humans afterall and they need to have oxygen in their body, so they parted, eyes closed and their forehead touching. "You don't know for how long I wanted to do that." Jake opened his eyes and saw that Sunghoon was looking down at him, love evident in his eyes. "Happy birthday, Jake." Sunghoon wished again and Jake felt so lucky to have someone by his side who would go beyond limits to plan something for him.