Chapter 28.

Hey beautiful(s), when you look back and not cry, that's when you have healed :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      When Jake and Ni-ki reached the building, they directly headed towards the dance practice room. "Oh Jake." Jake looked back to see who called him and found out that it was Taehyun and Beomgyu from Tomorrow X Together. They both quickly bowed. "I remember that tomorrow is your birthday. Happy birthday in advance." Beomgyu wished and Taehyun followed. "Thank you, hyung." Jake said widely smiling.

      Throughout the years, they have formed a strong bond with Tomorrow X Together and also with BTS. "What are your plans for tomorrow then?" Taehyun asked. "We don't have one for now but we have a leave for tomorrow as well so we will see." Jake answered but at the back Ni-ki was gesturing some actions which really looked funny but Taehyun and Beomgyu quickly understood what he meant. "Oh okay. Well enjoy your day." Beomgyu said and they once again greeted Jake before leaving.

      "Ahh!" Beomgyu screamed. Jake and Ni-ki looked back to see Taehyun crouching down and inspecting Beomgyu's knee before lifting him up. Jake and Ni-ki looked at each other before smiling sneakily. "Ah hyung. We need to call someone to record my dance." Ni-ki informed. "We can call after you finish practicing." Jake suggested and Ni-ki nodded.

      "Ni-ki, till when are you gonna practice. It's nearly 8 now." Jake whined. That's right, Ni-ki is practicing since 3 hours. He doesn't know what to do because he knows that he can film his dance in one take but what was he gonna do after it. He has to hold Jake till 12. "Hyung, just a bit more." Ni-ki pleaded. "But Ni-ki, you have been going on practicing since 3 hours and I believe that even if you won't play the music now, you will be able to dance perfectly. And I am really hungry too." Jake said.

      "Okay hyung, I will record it now." Ni-ki gave in. They called the staff to record the dance cover. Ni-ki tried to prolong the time by making small mistakes so that they would have to record again. Truthfully, he feels bad about the staff having to record him again and again but he told him priorly about his plan so he was relaxed.

      "Okay. Done." The staff said and Ni-ki and Jake went over to monitor the performance and after they, mostly Ni-ki, were satisfied, they called it a day. Ni-ki was packing his bag, trying to find an idea about where to take Jake when suddenly he thought of something. "Jake hyung, can you stay here? I remembered something. I will be quick." Ni-ki said and didn't give Jake any moment to respond before he sprinted in the hallways.

      Jake was confused as to why Ni-ki was behaving like this and he was slight irritated since he was hungry. Ni-ki returned after a few minutes," I forgot to tell the staff not to upload it now. "Jake looked at him with judging eyes but let it go, "Okay. Let's go now. I am too hungry." They were about to leave the practice room when Huening Kai and Soobin entered. "Jake, Ni-ki, hey. Do you want to eat with us today?" Soobin asked smiling, his dimple coming in view.

      "Umm.. hyung." Jake hesitated. "C'mon Jake. Consider it as a pre-party for your birthday. Please." Kai said giving Jake puppy eyes. "Yes Jake. We might not even be able to meet tomorrow. You can celebrate your birthday with your group tomorrow. We even ordered Steak, fried chicken, jjajangmyeon and we even have some cups of ramyeon." Soobin pleaded. He looked at Ni-ki who was excitedly nodding his head. Now, how could Jake say no so he agreed.

      They went to the cafeteria where the rest of the members were there. Ni-ki quickly went to sit beside Yeonjun while Jake sat in between Kai and Taehyun. Yeonjun keep on feeding Ni-ki and Jake was happy to see the interaction between the two. Yeonjun always had a soft spot for the youngest. "Beomgyu hyung, why are you not eating?" Taehyun asked looking at Beomgyu's dish. "I am full." Beomgyu said leaning back on the chair.