Chapter 14.

Hey beautiful(s), you are a dangerous person if you go through things alone and come back better :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      The boys are now more busier than ever since they are going to debut in a few weeks now. All of them have such a tight schedule but they still find some time to communicate with their fans, who mean a lot to them. The boys too are now closer than ever, not that they were not close before but now they all communicate and understand each other very well.

      They are now seated in a room for the process of choosing a leader. "Fine, we will look at the dispositions of the members here." The director started, "#2. For #2, it is important for them to give love, but what else would they want?" Jake and Sunoo shared the same disposition that is #2. Sunghoon knowing his other half very well answered, "Receive love." Jungwon also answered with him.

      If Sunghoon is being honest, he's ready to give all the love to Jake. But he thinks that it is still too early so he's holding himself back. Right now, he's ready to give all the love as his best friend and maybe latter in the future he will give him love maybe more than a best friend.

      "The first question you answered for the question you'll look for when you are having a hard time, you answers Heeseung-ssi and Jungwon-ssi." The director said. "I answered Jake." Sunghoon shyly answered to which Jake adorably giggled. The director then continued to announce the results of the answers they gave to the questions asked to them.

      "Who makes you comfortable just by looking at them?" The director read the question and without a doubt Sunghoon answered Jake and the others too agreed since Jake has such a comforting vibe around him. Sunghoon is happy even if Jake is just beside him, no talking and doing nothing. He's at peace knowing that Jake will be always with him.

      After Sunghoon answered Jake, they both did their finger touching thingy. They all then continued with the questions and most of the answers were either Heeseung or Jungwon, so the options were reduced to them both. After they finished their meeting, all were now heading to their vocal practice. They all are working really hard for their debut. Days passed with them working harder than ever.

      Right now, they all are going for a meeting where the company already decided who was going to be the leader. To say that they were nervous, would be an understatement. They trust the company to select a reliable leader for the team. Also, all of them have one or the other leadership quality in them. They promised to help the leader, whoever it would be, in any situation.

      They all entered the room where the declaration was about to take place. On one side; Ni-ki, Jay and Jungwon were seated while opposite to them Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jake and Sunoo sat. "The options, as you all know, were brought down to Heeseung and Jungwon after a very long and detailed process of choosing a leader." The staff said.

      It's true they had to pass by such a long process for becoming a leader and lastly they selected that either Heeseung or Jungwon should be the leader. "We have chosen the leader after going much discussions. So the leader will be.... Yang Jungwon-ssi." The staff said. All of them were happy with news since they all knew that Jungwon is so much capable of being a leader, they had no doubts of it.

      "We asked Heeseung-ssi if he wanted to be the leader since he will be bearing much weight on his shoulder as a leader as well as the oldest of the leader but he declined saying that he wanted to fulfil his responsibilities as the eldest of the group so we finally decided Jungwon-ssi to be the leader." The director of the meeting clarified. All of them congratulated Jungwon for winning the title that he truly deserves.