Chapter 17.

Hey beautiful(s), congratulations who moved on without genuine apology or closure, you deserve it. That's not easy :)

The italics will be flashback from two days before Christmas (i.e from 23rd December). The whole chapter will be a flashback.

Warning : A veryyyy long chapter ahead.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      "Shut up. Why did you bring that up?" Jake said blushing slightly. "How can I not bring that up when you were acting so cute just because we could cuddle, hm? Did you forget that you practically begged me to cuddle you?" Sunghoon asked. "I did not." Jake disagreed but he knew whatever Sunghoon said was true but he'd never admit it.

      "You are coming with me and that's final." Sunghoon finalised. "No Sunghoon, I'm fine here. You don't need to worry and besides it would be only for three days so no need to worry." Jake assured but Sunghoon being a stubborn one tired to coax Jake into going with him.

      Right now, the members were packing their bags because they were going to their hometown to celebrate Christmas with their family from 24th to 26th December. As usual, Jake and Ni-ki couldn't go but Jay again was taking Ni-ki with him to his home as his family has grew a liking towards the maknae and also Ni-ki was happy meeting Jay's family.

      So this only leaves Jake alone in the dorm again but this time Sunghoon wasn't going without Jake by his side so here he was trying to coax Jake so that he can come with him. "I'm not leaving you alone this time here and at this time of month where one should be celebrating Christmas with his family. So either you come with me or we both stay here. Now choose." Sunghoon declared.

      When Jake saw how serious Sunghoon was about this and he was not gonna back up, he had no other choice but to agree because he didn't want Sunghoon to celebrate Christmas without his family. "Fine I will come with you." Jake sighed. Sunghoon was now happy knowing that Jake will be with him and not alone in this dorm like last time.

      "Good, so now pack your bags and don't forget to pack something warm. It will be very cold there. I will tell my mom that you are coming with me." Sunghoon said to which Jake nodded and started packing. After Sunghoon talked with his mom, he too started packing. All the members had already finished their packing and only Sunghoon and Jake were left.

      After they both too packed their bags, they went in the living room to see that the members were watching TV. They too settled in their place and not long after they both started cuddling. Sunghoon loves to cuddle with Jake. He feels that Jake is too pure for this world and needs to be protected so when he embraces Jake in his arms, he feels like he is protecting Jake.

      Jake too is no less. He can't pinpoint why he likes to cuddle Sunghoon so much but he does. He gets a warm feeling whenever he's in the arms of Sunghoon. He feels protected and cherished. He could cuddle Sunghoon for hours together but he doesn't know what Sunghoon thinks about their cuddling session so he doesn't say it out loud.

      After watching enough TV, they all decided to sleep since they have to wake up early tomorrow. Greeting 'Good night' to each other, all were off to their dreamland and as usual when Sunghoon felt that all were fast asleep, he would go towards Jake's and give him a peck on the forehead and then go to sleep.