Chapter 12.

Hey beautiful(s), remember you look pretty when you smile. Don't forget to put on a smile :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      The members woke up pretty early since they were going to shoot for their membership training today. Sunoo was putting some moisturiser while Ni-ki watching him doing the same. Jungwon, Jay and Heeseung eating their breakfast while Sunghoon and Jake picking up which clothes to wear.

      "Ahhh! I don't know what to wear." Jake whined. Sunghoon laughed and went over to Jake to help him pick up some clothes. "It's gonna be cold there so a jacket is a must. Wear this shirt inside and inside this shirt, wear this tshirt and this jeans." Sunghoon said giving him the clothes he picked up. "Thank you Sunghoon." Jake cutely thanked him to which Sunghoon grinned at him.

      It was now Jake's turn to help Sunghoon

      It was now Jake's turn to help Sunghoon. "Since, you said that it'll be cold, you too must wear a jacket. So this one." Jake said picking up a white and black the checkered jacket. "And underneath, you can wear this one so you won't need to wear anything else." Jake said picking out a black hoodie. "And this jeans." He said completing the look with a jeans.

      They all were now off to their location in a mini bus with Heeseung, Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo in the far back, Sunghoon and Ni-ki on the 2-seater seat and Jay adjacent to them

      They all were now off to their location in a mini bus with Heeseung, Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo in the far back, Sunghoon and Ni-ki on the 2-seater seat and Jay adjacent to them. "So, we will be playing some games in order for you to eat lunch. The more games you win, the more lunch you will get to eat." Their director announced. All of them were excited to win the games.

      "First we will play missing word. We will announce a word and you will have to complete the word." Their director made them understood. "Ni-ki, did you understand?" Jake answered worried if the youngest couldn't get it right but Ni-ki assured that he understood everything. Everyone diligently answered. "Coffee..." The director asked Jake. "Latte... Ohhh." Jake said but later realised that nothing like Coffee Latte exists. "What in the world is 'Coffee Latte'"? Sunghoon teased but Jake was still puzzled what he answered.

      "Let's do it again." Sunghoon suggested. He saw how Jake was still puzzled. "Blue...." The director asked Sunghoon. "Pepper." Sunghoon answered but he soon realised how much of an idiot he was. Everyone tried to coax the staff into believing that Blue Pepper exists but staff declined. They carried on with their games.

      "Next we are going to play the number game. Say number 1 to 7 without anyone overlapping the other." The staff made them understood. Ni-ki started the chain with number 1 but Jake and Sunghoon being the best soulmates proceeded to say number 2. "Ahhhh." Both of them screamed together but then carried on with their game. The second time when they played, it was Jake and Ni-ki who said the same number.

      Sunghoon looked back at Jake only to find Jungwon and Jake holding and playing with their hands. He quickly looked forward again ignoring the feeling in the pit of his stomach. After the third try, they all succeeded in completing the game. "We have now reached the destination where you all will have your lunch which you won from games."

      Sunghoon and Jake sat besides each other to eat their lunch. As usual, Sunghoon would transfer something from his plate to Jake's whenever he thought that Jake will like it. Jake too shared his food with Sunghoon. After they all fully ate their lunch, they were now again settled in their mini bus, now going towards their actual destination. They kept chattering around until they reached the location.

      They soon reached their location and were now on their way to the top with looking at the wonderful sight around them. "It would be good to ride a bike here." Jake joked. But Sunghoon immediately went into his protective mode, "You can't ride a bike here. You will get hurt." All of them knew that Sunghoon was being protective but they laughed it off because they were being filmed.

      Sunghoon had his arm around Jake's shoulder as they walked up. "Woah." All exclaimed when they saw the set up. 'Enhypen' was set up in the middle of the big tent with balloon. "You will be playing some games in order to get your food for barbeque tonight." The director announced, "Also, you'll be staying here for one night in this tent." She continued.

      This news was new to the boys. They didn't know that they will be staying here. "But we didn't pack any luggage for tomorrow." Jay, being the fashionista of the group, said. "That all is taken care of. We packed your luggages." The staff said showing of the luggage they packed for the boys. The boys were now happy, given a small break from their daily life.

      The boys were seated on the chairs provided to them. "We will first be playing charades. You all should act out the word given to you. If you can act 10 words in one minute you'll be given a food item." The director said. The boys quickly acted out the words given to them but failed in the first try. The staff, being generous enough, gave them second chance to play.

      The boys didn't succeed in the second chance but thanks to Ni-ki, they won because of his small mistake. "Now, you all will be playing nonsense game. You should answer something different from the questions asked. The answer should not make any meaning to the questions asked." Their director explained. The boys answered one by one correctly, going smoothly.

      "Oh bug." Jake swept away the bug from Jay's shoulder making everyone laugh. "Why did you hit Jay?" The staff asked. "I love Enhypen." Good thing Jake got the trick and answered correctly. Everyone got suprised at the staff tricking them but they won at last.

      "Now we will be skipping. All of them should skip except the two who would be skipping the rope for 50 times." Their director said. They got ready for their first try with Sunghoon and Heeseung skipping the rope but failed at 30. Now, the staff gave them to skip the rope for 40 times then again reduced to 20 but the members raised it themselves to 40.

      This time it was Jake and Ni-ki who skipped the rope but they didn't succeed. "Let's try it for 30." All of them agreed to which they actually succeeded. "Ah it hurts." Jake said which Sunghoon heard and quickly went over to him. "Are you fine?" Sunghoon asked holding his upper arm. "Yeah, it pains a little but it's fine." Jake replied. Sunghoon nodded and they both went to the group, since they were in the corner, with Sunghoon still holding Jake's upper arm. They all continued with their games.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Firstly I want to thank everyone for 1K reads. I can't thank you all enough. Secondly, please forgive me if I don't update regularly. I have my exams coming up. Thirdly, thank you to those who always vote and comment on my chapters. You all seriously make my day (◕‿◕) Please ignore mistakes or grammatical errors or kindly correct me :)