Chapter 13.

Hey beautiful(s), there maybe someone who'll talk behind your back to diss and some talk behind your back to protect you. Understand the difference :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      "Now, we will be playing relay game. The members will distribute what work they will be doing. It doesn't matter how many times you replay but you have to complete it in 200 seconds." Their director explained. They all formed a group to decide what activity they will be doing.

      After much discussion, they all chose the game they will be playing. Jay will be tossing the birdie in bucket, after that Ni-ki will be tossing the Jegi for 10 times, following him Jungwon will be doing the balance game, after them Sunghoon will do the spin and stack the glasses, after the glasses Sunoo will break down the stack of glasses with the water gun given to him, then Jake will be tossing the coin and the coin should turn up on the heads side so that Heeseung can flip the bottle and lastly all the members should come to the center for a group pose.

      As usual they couldn't succeed in the first 200 seconds so they have give up one item. "Let's give garlic." Sunghoon suggested. "No, I can't eat without garlic. Let's give up radish." Heeseung opposed. Through this, they both started quarreling on what to give up. "Shut up." Jay finally yelled, tossing the birdie, annoyed with the two bickering. "Okay okay. We will give up garlic." Heeseung, being the most caring hyung, sacrificed.

      Since Ni-ki was tired, he exchanged his place with Heeseung but Heeseung lost on the 2nd count itself so Jake took up his place. But Jake too didn't succeed so Ni-ki again came back. This time they succeeded in all the activities and they only need to do a group picture now.

      Jungwon bent on his knees in the middle while the others formed a circle around him and had to hold hands of the member but Sunghoon accidently (or maybe not) held Jake's hands. "You don't have to hold my hand, Sunghoon." Jake softly whispered. Sunghoon blushed and retreated his hand. After they succeeded in the games, they were now being given the ingredients for their barbecue.

      "Who can make noodles?" Jay asked. "Heeseung hyung and I will be doing the grilling." He added. "I can do it and Sunoo can help me." Jake volunteered. Sunghoon was a bit disappointed since he wanted to cook with Jake but he knew that since he doesn't do any cooking at the dorm that's why Jake didn't say his name but that didn't stop him from roaming around the two.

      "Is it ready?" Sunoo asked. "I don't know. Wait let me check." Jake said but being the careless person he is, he touched the vessel, which was burning hot, with his bare hands. "Ouch." Jake exclaimed holding his fingers and trying to lessen the burn. "What happened?" Sunghoon, who was there worriedly asked. "Jake why can't you take care of yourself? We have been provided gloves for a reason. You do know that we can't touch hot utensils with bare hands, right? You should have been more careful." Sunghoon continued while blowing on Jake's fingers.

      Jake was too embarrassed to speak anything. Luckily, one of the staffs provided them some ice to rub on his fingers. Sunghoon took the bag of ice and started gently put it on Jake's fingers. "Does it burn?" Sunghoon asked to which Jake just shook his head. "You should have been careful, Jake." Sunghoonie sighed. "I am sorry." Jake said. He himself didn't know for what reason he was saying sorry, maybe because he was careless or maybe because Sunghoon had to take care of him.

      "Promise me from now on you will take better care of yourself." Sunghoon said. "I promise." Jake nodded his head. After applying enough ice, they both went out of the tent to join the others for barbecue. Jay and Heeseung were still grilling while Sunoo and Jungwon had already started eating noodles. "Hyung, when will you eat then?" Ni-ki asked worried for his hyungs.