Chapter 9.

Hey beautiful(s), there maybe some people who would never prioritize you but there will be some who would not prioritize anyone you. Make sure you don't let go of the latter :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      As decided they all met in the trio's room. This room had 3 beds for each one. Heeseung, Sunoo and Ni-ki sat on bed, Jungwon and Jay sat in the middle one and Jake and Sunghoon sat on one. All of them were so comfortably sitting, Jay even laid down his head on Jungwon's head.

      "Jake hyung, isn't this Sunghoon hyung jacket?" Jungwon asked recognizing the jacket. "Ah yes. I was feeling cold so I borrowed his jacket." Jake said playing with his jacket paws. "That's why I wondered why is that jacket so big on you. Turns out it Sunghoon's." Jay said. The jacket was indeed big on Jake. He looks extra small in the jacket. But in Sunghoon's eyes, the older looks so squishy.

      "Are you all sleeping quite well here?" The eldest one asked. "Very well. I don't like to leave this bed in the morning." Sunoo said. "Exactly. The pillow here is so cuddly." Jake said. The whole room went on silent mode and just stared at Jake. "What? Did I say anything wrong?" Jake said. "No you didn't." Sunghoon quickly confronted him. "What kind of pillow do you have because our pillow is not that cuddly." Jay said confused why his pillow was not cuddly. "Exactly. Ours too is not." Heeseung said.

      Now Jake was confused if it was just him who found the 'pillow' soft or was it really soft. "That's fine. Jake sleeps better that's all it matters." Sunghoon said fearing Jake might know that it was him who slept with him. The others let go of the topic and decided to play some games. After playing the games, Ni-ki felt tired so all of them decided to call it a day and went to their respective rooms.

      As soon as Jake and Sunghoon reached their room, Jake removed his, I mean Sunghoon's jacket and handed it over. Sunghoon looked at him with are-you-kidding-me expression. "What? I can't sleep with a jacket on. It's uncomfortable." Jake said pouting slightly. "Fine. Get under the duvet." Sunghoon said and Jake quickly went under the blanket. Sunghoon turned on the heater and went under his blanket.

      Jake was on his phone and Sunghoon was looking over to him. Sunghoon was always awestruck by Jake's puppy looking face. He wanted to squish Jake's cheeks and cuddle him all the time but he's not sure what would the older feel about it. Jake, who was on his phone, felt Sunghoon staring at him. He looked up to meet Sunghoon's eyes. "Do you need anything?" Jake asked since Sunghoon was not averting his eyes. "Are you sleepy?" Sunghoon asked. Jake thought for a while before shaking his head.

      "Come here." Sunghoon said and scooted a little so that Jake can sit. Jake was confused as to what the younger wanted but complied nevertheless. He went over to Sunghoon's bed and Sunghoon lifted up his blanket so that Jake can sit. Once Jake was comfortable enough he asked, "Why did you call me here?" Sunghoon just shrugged and said, "I didn't feel like sleeping so I wanted to talk." Jake nodded but then said, "We could have talked even if I was in that bed." Sunghoon looked at him, "I wanted you near me." Jake blushed from this statement.

      "Did you enjoy your stay here?" Sunghoon asked. "Yes, very much. I got to know so many places here, I got to eat such delicacies and most importantly I felt like this team's chemistry and bond is getting stronger. How about you? Did you enjoy?" Jake asked. "I very much did. I always wanted to come to Jeju but couldn't because I was always busy with my figure skating. I'm glad that I came to Jeju with you all. I literally had so much fun here." Sunghoon said with a smile.

      "Which day did you enjoyed the most?" This time it was Jake who asked the question. "Um... The day which I enjoyed the most would be today. We did our unit photoshoot and then we had our day off and enjoyed with the members. So yeah, I enjoyed the most today." Sunghoon said grinning. Seeing Sunghoon smile from ear to ear, a smile crept its way on Jake's face too.

      Though being under the blanket, Jake shivered lightly because as dumb as they are, they kept the window open despite turning on the heater. Sunghoon immediately noticed Jake shivering, "Are you feeling cold?" Jake nodded his head, "A little. The window is open that's why." Jake further went under the blanket to keep him warm. Sunghoon stood up to close the window. He again huddled up inside the blanket and told Jake to come closer.

      Once Jake was close enough, he embraced him so that Jake won't feel much cold and also because Sunghoon wanted to hug him. "What are you doing?" Jake asked. Sunghoon had his arms around Jake's neck while Jake rested his hands on Sunghoon's torso. "Sleep here tonight." Sunghoon said or more like pleaded. Even if Jake said no, he would find some other way to sleep beside Jake. But Jake didn't deny instead he scooted more closer conveying the message.

      Sunghoon felt relief flood over him when Jake accepted to sleep with him. "Should we sleep now? Are you sleepy?" Sunghoon asked Jake who was curled up in Sunghoon's chest. Jake looked up at Sunghoon and nodded, his puppy eyes full on display.

      Sunghoon felt his breath hitched the moment Jake looked up, their lips inches away from each other, one wrong move and their lips would meet. Jake was the first one to look away because he felt so shy under Sunghoon's gaze. He cleared his throat, "I think we should sleep." Sunghoon nodded and turned off the light beside their bed and pulled Jake a little closer. "Good night, Jakey." Sunghoon said. "Good night." Jake greeted back and then they both drifted to sleep.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Sorry for short chapter. This is because I'm really busy with my uni's assignments. Also, can you all just not be silent readers and communicate 👉🏻👈🏻 (but it's okay if you don't want to. It's just because your comments really make me happy) Please ignore any mistakes or grammatical errors or kindly correct me :)

I couldn't even watch SunJay's live because of my assignments ( ╥ω╥ ) and I'm really sorry but I'll be taking a 3-4 days break for the same. But don't forget to vote for our boys on SMA. I'll be back.