Deals

It was the same man from yesterday, he glared at me and was about to blame the door on my face but caught the smell of cookies.

"I know this is uncalled for but-" The sound of a vase being dropped and shattered interrupted my sentence and I peeked around him.

"Wow she really wasnt lying. Jo, did you just like... stop practicing magic? I can help if you want." I said towards her, she nervously smiles and nodded her head desperately, I snuck under the mans arm.

"Hey!" He cried, I turned back to him giving him the basket.

"I know you hate me, I understand why. Seeing how I got here and all but  I promise I'm no burden." I spewed out a lie.

"Fine. Just hand me the basket and go make sure she doesnt burn the house down." I smiled and handed him the basket then walked over to Jo.

This house was quite pretty other than the fact it was totally trashed from the witch training. When I stepped down the few stairs I saw a black haired boy shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry, didnt know we had company." His sweet voice reminded me of how young I was. The next few people to appear was another blonde with curly hair and a very gay boy followed her, I couldn't help but take notice to how familiar they looked. The last person that was in the room was the same man who held the gun at me yesterday, I think his name was Ric.

"Thank you so much Rae." Jo said.

"Yeah well you were always my favorite Parker. I just cant believe you are going through with this, when did you get your magic back?"

"Who is that?" The curly head asked, the voice sounded similar to one from years ago.

"Olivia," The name stuck out in my brain. Olivia Parker? Last time I saw her I tried to murder her. "This is Rae Pryer." She said my name with complete caution.

"Pryer? Shouldnt we give her back to her father? Plus why should she be helping you, we arent even supposed to be speaking to her let alone her helping you win the merge."

"I cant go back, Kai says they'll kill me." The three of them stood there looking at me with shock, the gay boy was Luke, that I could tell for sure.

"What?" Jo asked.

"Yeah... I don't know why but I really dont want to die. I know what I did... helped him do was wrong, I know it affected your family in so many ways and I'm surprised your not treating me like you are him."

"Rae, I'm not treating you like I do him because hes always been the bad guy. I've known you since we were kids. Even if it was from afar I watched you grow up in the classroom, being kind. He would never do that." Jo reasoned with me.

"So shes stay?" Luke asked pointing at me. "Jo, she tried to kill us. And she practically helped Kai take your spleen out!"

"Can we just forget that part? I'm not saying I understand why she did it, nor am I forgiving her, I'm just saying that what she did was wrong and that she was obvious was pressured into it!"

"Whatever." Olivia groaned.

"Plus I'd rather win the merge with ths help of our enemy than lose with no help at all." She stated and I just stood there.

"What? I'm not good with witchy lingo, someone translate." Damon groaned.

"Its nothing important. Our covens hate each other yet we all grew up together, one thing happened to another and I made a stupid mistake and was given the proper punishment for it." I explained, still trying to keep my stay.