Chapter 35

Note: Hey guys! Sorry for the delayed chapter ahh I feel so bad ;(( I will try my best to publish more! I wanted to address that clothing, outofits, heights, hair, in my story are all up to you guys! If you don't like the dress I chose or any outfit and attributes please ignore and use your own imagination :) I tried to be as inclusive as possible, but you can always switch things up since it is Levi x reader, tbh I imagined myself as y/n while writing so some things may not be to your liking,,, anyways ty for all the reads and comments :))

Levi pushed his blade deeper into the man's neck, upset that he couldn't slit his throat there and then. You leaned against the wall and Erwin came behind Levi, putting his hand on Levi's shoulder.

"Let's take him to one of those small buildings there, we need information."

Levi turned his head to look back at Erwin while gritting his teeth, and then looked at the man. He lifted his blade off the man, and he suddenly stood up and was about to run towards you. Levi grabbed the man by his collar and cursed at him for trying to escape.

"Now stay put, You'll be needing to help us here. don't make this more difficult than it should be."

You moved away from the wall and stood in front of the man. You examined the weapon in your hand and chuckled.

"Funny how a woman's attention makes men like you lose all their senses, I didn't think it would be that easy to get this from you."

The man turned his head to you, while Mike tied his arms behind his back.

"don't worry lady, you'll be the first to die, and by the same weapon you have in your hands"

You walked closer to the man and lightly patted his head.

"We'll see who'll be the first to die."

The man fought against Mike, so he kicked behind his knees making the man drop to his knees. Levi kicked the man right on his face with his calf, giving him a swollen and bloody face.

Mike grabbed the man by the back of his shirt and dragged him towards a row of small broken buildings, with Erwin walking in front. Levi turned to you and took one of your hands, holding it and running his thumb over it slightly. He looked at your face with a blank expression.

"I saw everything, you handled it well. I can't wait to see that filthy piece of shit die from my hands after we finish talking. Good work y/n, just remember I will always trust you no matter what I say."

You slightly smiled and looked at him.

"I know Levi, you were just being protective. What matters is that it was successful for now, I felt gross acting like that with that with that man."

Levi brought his face closer to your ear, speaking in a low whisper.

"good."

He stepped back and smirked, turning around and walking. You froze for a second and followed behind him. Mike dropped the man against a wall, in a small alleyway between two buildings. He pointed his blade to the man and spoke.

"Tell us what we need to know, then we'll let you get on with your day."

Mike stepped back and Erwin stood in front of the man. Levi leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. You stood across from Levi and Mike stood beside you. He gave you a side eye and a slight smile, even if he didn't say anything Mike was proud of you and saw you as family. You all looked at Erwin who was asking the man for a location.

"We need insight on where your hideout, and location of the weapons. This is a serious matter and you all have killed many innocents. If you all thought you could get away with all your crimes, than you are extremely mistaken."