Chapter 33

Note: THANK YOU FOR 109k READS!!! that's a lot and I never ever expected anyone to even like this story so thank you alllll :)) if school didn't exist I'd write a chapter everyday aghh but anyways enjoy :) Also, the story so far takes place before eren mikasa people arrive, I thought it would be easier to write in a timeline before the aot main timeline because we all know how complicated that is. Ty again ily all <3

You opened your eyes slowly, and felt a heavy pain in your head, making you not want to move. You had a severe headache and just felt sick. You turned your head and looked to the side expecting to see Levi, but instead he wasn't there. You used your elbows to help yourself sit up, but you did it too fast, making your head spin. The memories of yesterday came back to you, and you were probably having a small hangover. You would head to the underground at night, so thankfully you had time to recover and prepare.

Suddenly, the door flew open by Levi kicking it open with his leg, and he had a tray in his hand.

"Finally awake are we"

"My head is spinning"

"Yea, you couldn't handle a little wine in the past what made you think you could handle a few shots"

"Heyyy didn't you order more for me"

"oh did I? Oh well"

"Levi i-"

"Anyways shut up and eat something, we're going to the the shitty streets of the underground today, if you remember"

"well obviously I remember Levi"

"Mhm good"

He sat down on the bed in front of you and put the tray down. He looked at your messed up self and smirked.

"I'd be lying if i said I didn't want to see you properly drunk"

"You find it amusing?"

"You could say that, you're more hmm,,,, open?"

"what's that supposed to mean"

"Leave it"

"What about you, don't you ever get drunk"

"No, I can handle my drinks"

"Mhm whatever you say"

Levi put his hand on the top of your head and ruffled your already messy hair.

"Take as much time as you need, you'll be fine by tonight"

"Yea of course, after taking a few painkillers and eating I'll be good to go"

"very well then, Erwin wanted to see me so I'll see you later y/n"

"yea okay"

Levi pushed the tray closer to you and motioned you to start eating, you smiled and he got up and fixed his cravat. He walked towards the door but looked behind you once before leaving. You gave him a comforting smile and he turned back around and left. After hearing the sound of the door close you looked at the tea, bread and small piece of bacon. You felt a bit sick but still ate because you needed energy to prepare. You sipped your tea and then there was a loud knock on the door. Putting the cup down you spoke.

"Who is it"

"y/n, its meeeeee"

"come in Hange" You said with a chuckle.

She opened the door and stepped inside closing it behind her. She had a huge smile on her face.

"gooood morning y/n! I saw Levi taking a tray of food somewhere and I knew it couldn't be for anyone other than you. It's so cute seeing Levi be a cute boyfriend!"