Happiness

Y/N POV

You've been pretty quiet during the next episode. It was surprising how Jisoo just started yelling at you right after you just got there. Lisa did her best to comfort you quietly while you all continued to watch the show.

"You know, Jisoo-Unnie wouldn't have yelled at you like that if she wasn't still comfortable with you." Lisa whispers to you.

"Yeah, that's what i'm afraid of. I'm scared she might be comfortable enough to kill me if I piss her off enough." You whisper and let out a quiet chuckle.

"That's true." Lisa quietly giggled looking over at Jisoo.

She then rested her head on your shoulder while playing with your hand that she's holding onto.

You were a little bored since you didn't understand what was going on in the episode so you and Lisa were just being playful, quietly laughing as you do.

Suddenly, Jennie gets up without saying anything and heads to her room. You watch her as she leaves. It suddenly occurs to you that she was probably watching the two of you and how uncomfortable it must've been for her.

"One of us should probably go talk to Jennie." you whisper to Lisa.

"Yeah. It must make her feel uncomfortable seeing us together." she whispers back. "I just don't know what to say. She'll probably just brush it off like it doesn't bother her."

"I can go talk to her." you tell her.

She looks up at you. "Are you sure?"

You nod at her and purse your lips. She thinks it over then gives you a small nod and smiles.

"What are you going to say to her?" she asks.

"I don't know. I just want to know that she's okay."

You get up and notice Jisoo turn to look at you, making you freeze expecting her to yell. She looks towards Jennie's room then back to you and nods.

You give her a soft smile but she just narrows her eyes at you. It's hard to understand her sometimes.

You walk to Jennie's closed door and softly knock. You hear a faint hum from Jennie inside. Opening the door a little bit, you make sure it's okay to go in.

"Mind if I come in and talk, Jen?" you ask.

There's a bit of silence from inside the room while you patiently wait for an answer. You hear small shuffling on the bed before you hear her.

"Come in."

You go inside the room, closing the door behind you for privacy before going in further.

Jennie is sitting on her bed with Kuma on her lap and her legs underneath the blanket.