Finally Time Off

LONDON, ENGLAND

Y/N POV

It's been a couple weeks since that night on the press tour and you've already started filming your next movie. You know Lisa is still a bit upset or disappointed that you weren't able to visit and you've had a few fights since. Not anything big, but fights nonetheless. She's even tried to avoid talking or not stay on the phone with you. One of which was when she released another Lilifilm video.

You had just finished the table read for the new movie and was out having lunch with your new cast mates, Naomi Scott, Jenna Coleman, and Will Moseley.

"Hey Y/N, you're dating Lisa from Blackpink right?" Naomi asked while stabbing at her salad.

"Yeah, I am. Why?" you tell her with a smile.

"I'm a big fan of theirs. You need to introduce me sometime." she said excitedly.

"Oooh yeah they're everywhere nowadays. They're so gorgeous." Jenna added.

"I'll definitely do that. I'm sure I can get her to come to the premiere." you tell them.

"Tell her I love her dance videos on YouTube. Especially the one she posted earlier today." Naomi said adamantly. "God, that girl can dance."

She posted a Lilifilm video? You didn't realize she was working on one. You just nodded along.

"Definitely, she'll be excited that Princess Jasmine is a fan." you teasingly say to Naomi.

Will cleared his throat and got your attention. "Mate, what's Jennie like?"

You chuckle at him a bit. "You like Jennie? She's great man. Hope you have thick skin. She doesn't open up easily."

"No, no, nothing like that. Haha, think I might be a bit old for her, but she seems like someone cool to hang out with."

You laugh and continue to get to know your new coworkers.

—————

You stay up a bit at night to give Lisa a call. You wait until you're sure she's up.

"Hi Oppa." she answered the phone quietly

"Hey, did I catch you at a bad time?" you ask apologetically.

"No I'm just at home, no one's awake yet so I didn't want to talk too loud."

"Ah. Got anything planned today?"

"Just dance practice with the girls but not until noon. Why are you still up? Isn't it late?" she asked.

"I wanted to talk to you. We haven't really had the chance to talk much." you tell her.

"Yeah, we've been really busy."

"Speaking of dance practice. I saw your newest dance video. You were great! Why didn't you tell me you were releasing one?"

"Umm, it was actually supposed to be a surprise when you were coming here... but that didn't work out." Her voice sounded full of sadness.

"Oh..." You were disappointed too. "I understand. I just wish you told me about it. I found out from someone else."

"Well I wanted to wait to release it until you were here so we could celebrate together but I don't even know when that is."

"I'm trying Lisa."

"Yeah..." she said almost in a whisper.

It was silent for a couple of seconds.

"I have to go get ready. I'll talk to you later okay?"