The Plan

You're still trying to hide the fact that you're fuming inside while you drive to the restaurant. You realize you've been gripping the steering wheel pretty hard. When you get there, you put the car into park and turn off the engine.

"You girls go ahead and grab dinner, I'll stay in the car." you tell them. Rosie and Jennie nod while Lisa looks at you.

"I'll stay with him, go ahead." Lisa tells the other two. She watches as they go inside the restaurant then looks at you again.

"Oppa, are you okay?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, why?" you casually tell her.

"You just seem... off since we left."

After a few seconds of silence., you speak up.

"How well do you know that R.Tee guy?" you ask not showing any emotion.

"Umm we've worked with him before a few times. He's composed a couple of our songs. Why? Did he say anything to you?" Lisa placed a hand on your arm.

"He seemed weird. He just had a lot of... weird questions." you tell her.

"Like what?"

"Nothing really. He just gave me a weird vibe."

"Maybe he's just a big fan." she tells you. Yeah right, you think to yourself.

"Maybe..." you mumble. Lisa holds your hand while you two wait for the others. "Just... be careful around him okay?"

"I will."

On the way back to the dorm, you get a phone call from Nick and you answer it through the car speakers.

"Hey bro, what's up?" you ask.

"Hey man. What you up to right now? Wait am I on speaker? Hi Lisa~!" Nick answers back and you chuckle.

"How did you know I was here?" Lisa asked

"Who else would Y/N be with?" Nick asks her and laughs.

"Jennie-unnie and I are also in the car, Nick!" Rosie cried out from the back.

"Oh what's up Rosie Posey and Jennie from the block!" Nick yelled back.

"You drunk dialing us right now? It's past midnight there right?" you ask him.

"Dude, I wish. On a conference with Eric right now which is why I'm calling. We need you on to talk about next week."

"Can't it wait til tomorrow?" you ask.

"Sorry man. Scorsese's people need an answer ASAP."

You look at Lisa, who just purses her lips.

"Alright, let me drop off the girls and I'll jump on when I get back to the apartment."

You both hang up and you take a deep breath. Today isn't going so well for you right now.

LISA POV

I hope everything is okay. I see Y/N take a deep breath. I know he's frustrated and something's been bothering him since we left the studio. Did R.Tee-oppa say something to him? I'll ask him tomorrow.

"Are you going to come back after your call?" I ask Y/N when we get to the dorm.

"Yeah, hopefully it won't take too long." he pats my hand.

"Ok. Drive safe. Text me." I tell him before I get out of the car.

He watches us until we go inside and he drives off.