Your Story So Far

Hi Everyone!

This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet and want to, i'd stop reading this now.

Last chance! Spoilers for Found Myself Dreaming is coming up!

First off, THANK YOU to those that read my first story, voted and/or commented! I wasn't sure what kind of response I was going to get from it since I am a new to all this and just started writing what came to mind. Turns out, I have a very active imagination!

Anyway, much like the first one, it may be a bit of a slow read because I like dialogue and moments rather than pushing the story along quickly.

Also don't pay attention too much on timeline since I wanted to add in The Show and the solos as well as anything else they release as I write this.

Hope you enjoy the continuation of Found Myself Dreaming!!

Note: All dialogue in "italics" are meant to be in Korean.

Story Background for You

You are an American actor whose next project was to do a movie with BLACKPINK. Unexpectedly, the girls became close friends of yours and even fell in love with Lisa, who you released a song with on her YouTube channel.

One of Lisa's sasaeng fans didn't take this very well and open fired at Lisa after a joint interview you did with them. Luckily, you were quick to step in front and take the bullets for her.

While recovering, you fought with YGE and agreed to drop a lawsuit against them to give the girls a bit of freedom, including lifting the dating ban and a few others. The next day, you and Lisa announced your relationship on their V live.

It's been a more than a few months since then and the movie together has been filmed and released. You are currently staying in South Korea to be with Lisa until you start your media tour for the movie you did with Martin Scorsese, which is releasing soon. Lisa has also been busy working on her solo.