Surrounded by Youth

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

LISA POV

"I'm bored..."

Jennie says as she falls down on the couch, joining Jisoo, Rosie and I. We're on our second day of our four day off from work. We were watching a drama that Jisoo really wanted to watch.

"Yah! This is the second time I'm watching this episode so don't ask me to start it over again." Jisoo glared at Jennie.

She really wasn't happy that Rosie and I made her restart it from the beginning.

"I wasn't going to. I was going to ask if any of you wanted to do something today." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Like what?" Rosie asked without taking her eyes off the TV.

"I don't know. Just something to get out of the house. We should've gone somewhere since we had so much time off."

"Sorry, Nini. I know you suggested we go to Bangkok but I haven't really talked to my parents about Y/N yet." I tell her.

"Lisa, your mom just wants to know you're okay." Rosie tells me.

"You talked to her?" I asked.

"Yeah shes called me a few times to ask me how you were. Just talk to her."

"I will. I'll talk to her soon." I look down at my hands for a second then continue watching.

"Yah Lisa, do you want to go to a café?" Jennie says to me and I nod.

"Ooo I want to go too. Let's go after this episode." Rosie tells Jennie.

"Unnie?" Jennie asks Jisoo.

"I'll stay and continue watching this." Jisoo tells her without looking away.

"Unnie, you're not going to wait to watch it with us?" Rosie asked her.

"Yah! You're the ones who want to go. I should be on the second episode by now." Jisoo tells her annoyed.

Rosie pouts staring at Jisoo for a few seconds, thinking.

"I'll stay and watch too, I guess." Rosie says and turns to me. "Can you bring me back something?"

I nod at her while Jennie and I get up from the couch. Jennie turns back around when she hears me following her.

"Are you not going to change?" she asks me.

I look down at what I'm wearing. I have the Wu-Tang sweater on with black jean shorts. I roll my eyes at her as I look up.

"We're just going to a café anyway. I don't need to dress up." I tell her, grabbing my purse.

Jennie nods and we head down to the parking lot. We get in her car that she got a few weeks ago. Even though we've been able to drive for a while, Jennie's the only one that's actually gotten a car. Since we really only go to work and the dorm anyway, we just ask to drive our managers' cars if we want to drive.

We go to a small, fairly hidden café that we go to a lot. Not a lot of people know about it so we get some privacy there.