💚 'I'm the Leader of Purple Gang!' 💚

I looked around to see Josh and Mully now tied up behind the door.
"I told you to bring the girl!" They snapped, hitting Josh on the face.
"Why the hell are you doing, Tannar?!" Mully cried, struggling in his seat.
"Why?" She laughed, "because I'm sick of him! He's bossy and annoying and I'm sick of following orders. I'm the one who gives orders!"
"Rude." Josh muttered, his eyes falling on the floor, "Well, good luck starting a gang on your own to be half as big as ours."
"I already have." She laughed.
"What?" Gaege frowned, looking up. I gasped when I saw his face. He, by far, was beaten the worst. As I did, she turned towards me, smirking.
"Well, look who's here!" She smiled, pulling me by my hair into the room.
"Maiya!" Gaege cried, tears forming in his eyes. Suddenly, I was thrown to the floor only to be picked up by someone familiar.
"Lazerbeam!" I cried, Lannan smirking.
"Y-you're in-" I muttered as he tied me to a chair besides Josh.
"I'm in Purple Gang." Tannar smirked, "I'm the leader of Purple Gang!"
"But ever since I was in it, you were never there!" I argued, unable to believe my ears.
"Cause I was here." She laughed, "ever see Boss around?"
"No." I muttered, my head falling down as my eyes now met a bloodstain on the floor, which I can only assume was from one of the boys.

Soon, two dodgy-looking men came out, one dragging away Eddie and Grant, the other dragging out Mully and Gaege. Tannar took Josh which just left Lannan and I in the room.
"Why didn't she take me?" I muttered, my eyes remaining in the floor.
"Cause I wanted to have a little chat with you." Lannan smirked, pulling over a chair and placing it in front of me. His arms folded across the back as each of his legs sat either side. He never took his eyes off of me but I had never once looked him in the eyes up until this point.
"About what?" I snapped, finally looking up to face him, "about how you have lied to me my whole life? You lied about the rivalry! You lied about Smashing! You lied about Tannar!"
"Don't feel special." Lannan chuckled, myself frowning, "none of them know about Tannar. None of them know about the attack either. They all believed the rumor... idiots."
"Don't call them that!" I snapped, glaring into his cold eyes.
"Or what?" He smirked, standing to his feet, shifting the chair to the side of him, "you betrayed them and now you want to defend them?"
I sighed, turning away from him to avoid eye contact.
"Anyways," he smirked, slumping back onto the seat, his legs stretched out in front of him, "Tannar and I never liked Green Gang, always saw them as a threat. She joined them in order to get the inside scoop, we always knew about their plans and technology."
"But, she hid her appearance long before joining Green Gang. Drew and Daz were in it years before the attack."
"Yeah." Lannan smiled, "she felt because she was a young woman, they wouldn't take her seriously. She wasn't wrong considering everyone thought Boss was a man."
"But you two fought each other. I watched you!" I fought back.
Lannan laughed, "stop fighting it and accept it, Maiya! We played you all. We've came out on top! It was all an act!"
"So I take it you two are dating." I muttered, rolling my eyes.
"Ew." Lannan scoffed, myself looking up and frowning, "she's my sister."
My eyes widened, myself sitting up straight.
"No you aren't!" I laughed, "you don't even look alike!"
"So?" He laughed, "know her last name?"
"No." I muttered, "but for the record I don't know any of their last names."
"Then ask them." He smirked, "Tannar is my sister. We were brought up by one of the best gang leaders in history. We know what we're doing, compared to us, you guys are pathetic!"
"Don't call them pathetic!" I snapped, Lannan laughing.
"Or what?!" He smiled, his eyes widening like he was crazy, "what are you going to do?!"
He grew closer, making me lean back slightly, scared of what he'd do. But, I couldn't let him see that! I tilted my head up looking him dead in the eyes. He took another step. And another. And another. Soon enough, he was stood inches from me, towering above my smaller self. My eyes never left his as I tried to insert my dominance despite me being absolutely terrified.
"Well?" He spoke, his eye brows raising.
"Or you'll be sorry." I spoke, instantly regretting it. I watched in fear as his jaw clenched before I felt a harsh pain slash my cheek. I looked to him to see his hand still in the place he'd left it. I was lost for words! Lannan had never hit me!
"Let's go." He scoffed, slicing my ropes and dragging me up by my hair. I winced but followed as I didn't want to get shot. I walked towards a metal door which held the boys inside. A gun was pressed to my head which Lannan held as well as Tannar's pointing hers to the boys as she opened the door. I saw Josh and Mully were resting on the wall, holding one another; Grant was hitting and leaning on the wall whilst Eddie held his shoulder, comfortingly; Gaege was pacing backwards and forwards. They all stopped and stood on their feet as the door creaked open, quickly holding up their hands as they saw the guns. As soon as I was shoved to the floor, the door was shut. Josh and Mully rushed over and helped me up, Eddie and Grant hugging me when I was on my feet.
"Did they hurt you?" Josh asked, checking me for injuries.
"He only hit me." I smiled weakly, hearing Gaege grunt. The room soon erupted in bangs as he began to punch the door to which Lannan and Tannar just laughed.
"Don't touch her again!" He shouted, his knuckles drowned in blood from the harsh impact he was enduring.
"Juicy!" I shouted, him stopping and turning to me, anger present on his face, "stop!"
He reluctantly nodded, storming away from the door as Josh patted his shoulder in comfort, glaring at Tannar and Lannan.

Gaege and I rested on a pillar stood in the middle of the room. He had his head resting on my lap as I tore my clothes to bandage his cuts.
"That hurts." He muttered as he winced when I dabbed away some of the blood.
"Then don't punch a door next time." I returned, continuing to bandage him, carefully. I stopped as Gaege furiously sat up, his eyes immediately meeting mine.
"He hit you!" He exclaimed.
"And I can handle it!" I shouted, "I'm in a gang, Juicy! What did you expect?! You're lucky I wasn't shot!"
"Yeah." he sighed, resting his head back down on my lap. Josh and Mully then shuffled over to us, Josh's head rested on Mully's shoulder, who rested his on mine. Eddie and Grant then also walked over, Grant resting his head on my shoulder and Eddie lying over Grant and Gaege.
"Let's try to get some sleep, guys." Josh muttered, his eyes flickering shut. I soon did the same, one hand resting across Gaege's chest and the other holding his hand.