💚 'Aren't You Going To Call For Backup?' 💚

Both Juicy and I pulled out our guns holding them to one another. Our eyes were locked and and our fingers rested on the pistol.
"What are you doing around here?" I finally spoke.
"I could ask you the same thing." He responded, myself scoffing.
"You know this part is Purple Gang's. Don't you have enough room in Green Avenue?"
"Not as much as Purple Terrace does, apparently." He returned. I bit my lip, not knowing what to say. I just kept staring into his eyes. His beautiful, green eyes. I know, I shouldn't say that, but it's true. He was just perfect. I snapped back into reality when his eyes glanced away from mine. My cheeks flushed red which he saw as he smirked. He lowered his gun slightly, myself doing the same.
"Aren't you going to call for backup?" He frowned, the gun now by his side.
"Are you saying I can't handle myself?" I asked, putting the gun in my belt but not breaking eye contact. Within a split second, he pushed me against the wall, holding his gun under my chin. This pushed up my head, which now met his. His other hand was by my face, pressing on the wall I was pushed against. Our faces were so close together that I could feel his breath on my neck.
"Maybe." He smirked, digging the gun into my chin. I smiled and bit my lip, which he noticed. I knew I had to prove him wrong so I leaned in, making him think I was going to kiss him. I had planned for him to back up out of shock so that I could grab my gun with that time and resume the position we had been in. To my surprise, he also leaned in, quickly pressing his lips on my own. My cheeks were now bright red but I didn't let that stop me. His eyes were closed, but I kept mine open. Riskily, I grabbed the gun under my chin whilst swiping his leg with my own, causing him to defenselessly fall to the floor, his gun in my hand. I watched his eyes quickly fall open which I smirked at. Crouching over the top of him, I placed my free hand on his shoulder whilst holding the gun above his chest. His eyes were once more locked on mine sending butterflies swarming my stomach.
"You were saying?" I smirked, Juicy laughing. I gave in and stood up, helping him to his feet and handing him back his gun.
"Risky giving the enemy their weapon back." He smiled as he took hold of it.
"I'm not one to be unfair." I smiled, pulling my own gun back out, waving it at him. He raised his eyebrows and looked to the wall before looking back to me.
"Shouldn't you call for backup?" He finally asked.
"I could ask you the same thing." I scoffed.
"Ah, copying me, are we." He giggled, stepping closer to me. He then stopped smiling, leaving his mouth slightly open as he stared deeply into my eyes. I could feel my breath quickening and my cheeks flush red, once more. To this, he smirked, knowing I liked him. He took another step closer and was now inches away from me, myself copying. Our bodies were now touching as our lips did the same. One of his hands rested on the back of my neck as he pulled me closer, his other on my hip, the gun still in his hand. I rested my free hand on his side whilst my other lay on his arm, loosely holding the gun. Suddenly, we quickly pulled away as two voices echoed through the alleyway.
"Hide!" He whispered, lightly pushing me behind the bin besides us. The footsteps and calls drew closer as Juicy quickly put his gun away, which I saw to the side of me. He tried to act normal, as if he had just been wandering around when the two people found him.
"Juicy! Where have you been? Gollum sent you out ages ago!" One asked, his voice was deep so I assumed he was Narrator.
"Yeah, dawg, he's been worried sick! We all have! We're lucky Smashing gave us the tracker!" The other spoke. His voice had a Mexican accent so I knew he was Mexorcist. I assumed, anyways as those two are the other two fighters of Green Gang, as well as Juicy.
"I was doing what he asked!" Juicy exclaimed, "looking around to see if there's any way we can sneak in!"
I frowned, why do they need to sneak in? Was he saying this to warn me? Surely not, he'd just met me!
"Well, if one of them catches us, we're dead!" Narrator said.
"Well, if one of the men do anyways," Juicy smirked, discretely glancing to me just to annoy me, "Midget's only 19, she's bound to be weak."
"I don't know, she shot up Gollum's shoulder pretty bad a couple of years ago." Mexorcist said, seriously, "now let's go before she does the same to us!"
With that, Juicy glanced at me once more. I smirked and waved my gun, threateningly. He winked before running off with the others giving me goosebumps.

I had to wait a little while before standing up and going back. I wandered for around five minutes before I bumped into Drew who was running, Eric trying to keep up.
"Maiya!" Drew exclaimed, pulling me in for a hug. I looked to Eric, confused, but he was too busy trying to catch his breath.
"H-hello?" I giggled.
"We've been trying to find you for ages, we thought we heard Green Gang!" Drew exclaimed, pulling away to face me.
"No, that was just me on the phone to Millie and Roger." I lied. I couldn't tell him! I love Drew but he wouldn't understand! He's way too overprotective and he hates Green Gang's guts. If I tell him I kissed Juicy he'd murder him then me! I would tell Eric, I think he'd understand and be a lot calmer but he can't keep a secret. He'd accidentally tell either Lannan or Drew who would tell Lannan. 

When I got home, Dom came to the door and rushed me to my room.
"What are you doing?!" I laughed.
"Why don't I ask you the same!" Dom whispered, angrily, "why don't you tell me why you were making out with that guy from Green Gang!"