💚 'Pendeja! You're dead!' 💚

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered, my fingers beginning to fidget.
"We have cameras everywhere, Maiya!" Dom explained, "you're lucky I saw it and not Daz! What the hell were you thinking?!"
"It just happened!" I sighed, "he was actually really nice, he was-"
"He's part of Green Gang!" Dom exclaimed.
"Do you want Lannan to hear you?!" I cried, "please, Dominic, don't tell anyone. You always rant about thinking everyone can love who they want!"
"I meant people who aren't in Green Gang!"
"He's different!" I cried, Dom laughing.
"Said every gullible protagonist in every movie ever!"
"You're calling me gullible?!" I exclaimed, Dom sighing.
"I'm sorry."
"I want to go and see him." I told him, "cover for me."
"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" He exclaimed but eventually agreed. I climbed out of my window, after he begged me to take a gun and emergency tracker.

I wandered the streets for a while, going the way Juicy had came. I soon saw a part of Green Gang's mansion. I smiled to myself as I gazed upon the building. I snuck around three more corners until I heard two voices.
"There's no one out here!" It was Juicy! As I listened, I realized he was talking to Mexorcist.
"Smashing said he saw someone out here on the cameras."
"Well, you go to the left, I'll go to the right." Juicy told him, before I heard footsteps come close to me. I grabbed my gun ready. I knew I was on the left so I panicked and ran behind a bin. I looked around, there were no cameras in this street thankfully. I watched as Mexorcist wandered past me, his gun in his hand. As soon as he turned the corner, I jumped up and ran to where I saw Juicy go. I ran behind him, pulling him into a side street.
"What the- Midget?!" Juicy whispered.
"I'm sorry." I sighed.
"What are you doing here?" He frowned, before making sure there was no one near by.
"I wanted to see you," I whispered, "I can't just sit and act like nothing happened! I've never kissed anyone before!"
Juicy smirked, "now you have."
My cheeks flushed red as I nodded. His face turned serious, once more, as he took hold of my hand.
"They're planning on attacking Purple Gang in three days. I don't know what to do." Juicy sighed, my eyes widened.
"You can't tell them!" He told me, "they'll check why. I might get caught. I love Green Gang! I can't loose them!"
"I can't loose Purple Gang, either!" I told him, "why are you telling me?"
"I care about you." He smiled, "I know, it's stupid! But, I can't help it. You're young, I can't hurt you."
"So are you." I laughed, "so are most of Purple Gang! YUNGBLUD and Swagger! They're in their early 20's! Laserbeam is in his mid 20's and Chosen One is in his mid 30's! They don't deserve this!"
"They chose it!" Juicy told me, "you didn't!"
"How do you know?" I frowned.
"We all know. Someone told us what happened."
"So why didn't you come and find me if you guys are so great?"
"You really think we'd do that to a twelve year old girl?!" Juicy whispered, "you'd been through enough as it is!"
I sighed, this was a mess!
"I care about you, I want to keep seeing you." He whispered, I nodded, feeling the same.
"How?" I asked, "there's cameras everywhere! Smashing caught me and YUNGBLUD caught you!"
"Meet outside of here." He told me, "the city! Sneak out at 8:30 each night."
I smiled, "deal! My friends, Millie and Roger, work in a cafe on the edge of the city. The Killer Queen Cafe! Meet me there."
He nodded before placing his lips on my own, one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.
"See you, tomorrow." He smiled. Sneakily, he checked around the corner and nodded when he saw Mexorcist wasn't there. He wandered the other way, to make it seem like he had been walking around like he was supposed to. I snuck off the other way, only when I turned the corner, so did another. His gun was pointed to my head as he pressed something on his phone.
"Aha," he laughed, "pendeja! You're dead."
I grabbed my own gun, copying his actions. I knew Green Gang were all going to be here soon so I wasn't going to call Purple, I'm not getting them hurt.
"What you gonna do, taco boy? Make me a burrito?" I smirked.
"Shut up!" He called, "call Purple."
"No." I sneered, Mexorcist coming closer.
"Call them or I'll shoot."
"I'd rather me than them." I replied, before turning behind me to see Juciy stood behind me. His gun was pointed as we couldn't make it obvious.
"We caught him sneaking around our part, maybe we just wanted our own back." I told Mexorcist, gesturing to Juicy, "we also know about your little plot to attack us in a couple of days."
By this point, Narrator, Fairybread and Gollum were also here. Their eyes all widened.
"I suggest you let me go before we do something you never saw coming." I threatened, staring Gollum dead in the eyes.
"Catch you here again, you're dead." Gollum said, before gesturing for the others to lower their guns. I smiled and looked to Juicy.
"Same to you."
With this, I wandered down the street. Only, as soon as I turned my back I heard the sound of someone cocking a gun. I turned around too late as I was shot in the arm. I shouted and cried in pain as I fell to the floor, holding my bloody wound.
"Eddie!" Juicy exclaimed, I looked up to see Mexorcist holding the gun to me. I smirked through my pain. I now know his name.
"I didn't tell you to do that!" Gollum exclaimed, the gang running over to look at me.
"She called me taco boy!" Eddie cried.
"I call you that all the time!" Mully sighed, "what are we gonna do with her? They'll come looking for her but if we let her go they'll come looking for revenge."
"I won't tell them." I sighed, I tried to stand to my feet but collapsed immediately due to the blood loss.
"Midget!" Juicy cried, all of the boys looking at him funny. With this, my eyes became more and more heavy causing me to finally black out as I felt a pair of strong arms lift up my body.