💚 'When Are You Going To Break Up With Tannar, Dude?' 💚

"I- it says traitor." I told the group, everyone glancing to one another. Suddenly, Tans barged through the door and grabbed onto Fairybread.
"Baby, what was that noise?" She cried, looking worried.
"Someone threw this through the window." I sighed, handing her the rock.
"Right," Josh spoke, "I'm boarding up this hole. Go to bed and lock your doors. If anyone hears anything run to the weapons room!"
I nodded and rushed off to bed, the others, however didn't follow. I stood at the top of the stairs, listening to them talking in the kitchen below.
"Next time could be worse!" I head Gaege speak.
"She's a big girl, Gaege, she can take care of herself. She's a gang member not a toddler." Tans spoke, Josh shouting.
"It doesn't matter, Tannar! She's part of our family now! We need to protect her if she's at risk!"
I smirked now knowing Tans' name before thinking about what Josh had said. How much he cares for me already really touched me. I heard footsteps so I rushed into my room.
"Maiya!" Josh called as he passed my room, "lock your door!"
"Sorry!" I shouted, standing to my feet. As I did so, Gaege walked through the door.
"Hey." He smiled, shutting the door for me and locking it as he spoke, "I was going to stay in here with you if you want."
"You can if you want." I smiled, shuffling in my bed so that he could sit with me, "I don't need protecting though, Gaege. I can take care of myself."
"I know." He smiled, "doesn't stop me from worrying, though. If something happens, at least we'll be together."
"Like Romeo and Juliet." I laughed, lying down on my back, Gaege copying, his arms resting above my head.
"Exactly." He smiled, before exhaling deeply.
"It's scary to think my brothers are now considered my enemies."
"I know." He sighed, "but you've got us now. We're your family."
"And I couldn't ask for anything more." I smiled, snuggling into his chest before falling asleep.

I was awoken by the sound of running in the hallway. Sitting up and looking to Juicy, I saw he was still asleep. Silently, I slid to the bottom of the bed, standing onto the cold wooden floor. I tried to unlock the door as quiet as I possibly did which, thankfully didn't make too much noise. As I opened the door, I saw someone sneaking into Fairybread's room. It was dark so I couldn't see who it was but I was worried so I followed. As I stepped down the hallway, I heard whispers in the room which I listened to.
"Finally, I've been waiting for you." I heard Fairybread whisper.
"Sorry. I was trying not to wake Maiya." I heard the other whisper. I could tell it was Josh which made me curious.
"Miss me, Mully?" Josh then asked. So Fairybread's name is Mully! Cool, it suits him!
"Course, baby." Mully whispered. My eyes widened in shock and confusion. What on earth were they doing?! Are they seeing each other?! I continued to listen some more, quietly leaning in in anticipation.
"When are you going to break up with Tannar, dude?"
"I can't, man! She'll hate us and she might leave Green Gang!" Mully sighed, "we need to keep it quiet for longer."
"Okay." Josh spoke before I heard footsteps walk towards me. I quickly snuck back into my room, shutting and locking the door. As I did so, Gaege sat up and looked at me.
"Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing his eye.
"Yeah." I smiled, climbing in bed next to him. Thankfully, he was too tired to question why I was out of bed, allowing him and I to go back to sleep without anymore fuss. I couldn't, however, as all I could think about what Josh and Mully.

The next morning soon came around and I had barely slept. I heard rustling outside as I checked my phone, seeing it was seven in the morning. Gaege was now awake, putting his phone in his pocket.
"You coming?" He asked, opening the door. I nodded and followed him downstairs where the smell of bacon drifted from.
"Morning, muchachos!" Eddie beamed as he piled a plate full of bacon. Around the table sat myself, Gaege, Josh, Mully and Smashing. Grant was still in bed and Tanner had went out, apparently.
"How did you sleep, Josh." I smiled before sipping on some juice.
"Uh, good, yeah, good." He muttered, his cheeks painted red and his gaze fixed on Mully, who looked back with a similar look.
"Mully?" I asked, glaring at the red-faced boy.
"Fine." He muttered, before picking at the pancake Eddie had just put in front of him. As we all ate, I sat glaring at the two, no one but them suspecting anything. Every now and then I'd nudge or kick the two under the table and raise my eyebrows as they looked at me.
"I'm going to wake Grant up." Gaege spoke, Eddie nodding and the two leaving.
"I need to go and work on a new weapon." Smashing smiled, before leaving just Josh, Mully and I.
"What is your problem?!" Josh exclaimed when we heard all of the doors close.
"I heard you two last night!"
The boys' faces were painted with shock and fear as they looked to one another then back to me.
"W-what do you mean?" Mully stuttered, clearly lying.
"You know exactly what I mean!" I snapped, Josh sighing.
"Look!" He spoke, "I don't know what you heard but it's not what it looks like!"
"So Mully isn't planning on breaking up with Tanner to date you?"
"You can't tell anyone!" Mully shrieked.
"Can't tell anyone what?" Someone spoke. I looked up to see Tannar stood in the doorway, her arms crossed and bags of shopping in her hands.
"We're planning a surprise party for Eddie's birthday, next week." Josh smiled, looking at me with pleading eyes.
"Yeah, we're going to make it Mexico themed." I smiled, before turning to Josh. Tannar walked out after shrugging and putting down her bags.
"This isn't the end of this." I whispered to the two before getting up and wandering upstairs to find Gaege.