💚 It's Swagger 💚

I woke up the next day to someone, who was not Gaege or Eddie, who had stayed with me that night, by my bed.
"Josh!" I cried, hugging my friend who was sat in a wheelchair, "how are you doing?"
"Good." He smiled, "I'm alive, that's what counts! I wouldn't be if it weren't for you."
"You would have done the same for me." I told him, Josh nodding. 
"True, but still, I owe you and I'm not taking no for an answer!" He paused before continuing, "I need to stay in this for a couple of days since I'm still weak from the accident."
"It was hardly an accident." Mully muttered as he walked in and sat besides Josh.
"I know, baby, I just don't know what to call it." Josh sighed, taking hold of his hand.

The days soon passed of me being terrified of Lannan walking through that door and Gaege playing my favourite songs on his guitar. Soon enough, I was able to go home! Josh and Mully were already out, Josh now able to walk but not too much. As Eddie, Grant, Gaege and I, flashbacks appeared as I looked upon the car. My whole body stopped and my breath quickened, which the others immediately noticed. Eddie and Narrator stood still, looking to me with sympathetic eyes whilst Gaege walked up to me, wrapping one hand around my waist.
"It's okay." He whispered in my ear, pulling me from my trance, my eyes swiftly meeting his before looking back to the car.
"Y-yeah, sorry!" I smiled, walking towards it though I was still terrified.

Thankfully, our ride was fine! What with Eddie driving, Gaege sat in the back with me, holding my hand all of the way there. Once we arrived, I was immediately hugged by Josh and Mully, though Mully had to carry Josh back to the sofa.
"Thanks, guys!" I smiled, crashing onto the sofa besides Josh and Mully, who pulled me into the middle of them, squeezing me tightly.
"Please don't break my girlfriend." Gaege laughed, wandering into the kitchen. Although it has been a couple of weeks since we made it official, it still doesn't seem real that Gaege is my boyfriend! Each time he says it, my cheeks glow red which the others laugh at.
"Aww." Mully giggled, "you're blushing!"
"Course she is." Gaege winked, handing me a glass of water which I smirked at.

Soon enough, I decided that I'd go and sort out some rooms for Dom and Drew. We all agreed that I would stay in Gaege's room and Mully and Josh (who had came out to all of the boys now) would share. Mully's old room would be Drew's and mine would be Dom's.
"Come on, rommie." Gaege smiled, helping me up the stairs to our room. As we walked in, I saw that the room was a lot different to mine! It was very Gaege and I loved it! The walls were decorated in black paint with a light grey, fluffy carpet. His bed also had black bedsheets and white pillows with lots of posters of various artists around his bed such as Dominic Fike, Joji and Brakence. On his white bedside table rested a framed picture of all of us, some headphones and a green brush character plushie. A guitar rested at the bottom of his bed with a pattern on it which matched the tattoos on his hands. A gaming set up was in one corner, besides his bed and a wardrobe at the other end.
"Cool." I smiled, pulling my suitcase of clothes and belongings into the room.
"Yeah." hs smiled, seeming proud of what he'd done with the room, "make yourself at home!"
"Thanks." I smiled and was now left alone in the room. With this, I stole his headphones and played music through my phone whilst opening the bag.

As I hummed along to Let You Down, I began to put my clothes in the wardrobe with Gaege's. He didn't have a lot of clothes, but they were all very different, though he did own a lot of hoodies and ripped jeans. I then placed a small picture of Drew, Dom, Eric, Daz and I in the picture frame and hung up posters of artists I like such as Harry Styles, Ashnikko and NF and some others. With this, I was finished and laid on the bed to sleep.

Suddenly, I woke up with a jolt as I randomly felt that something was wrong. I carefully walked downstairs, seeing everyone in the living room. I wandered in to see Drew and Dom were also here. Drew was sat with his head in his hands whilst Dom had his hands over his mouth. Gaege had his hand on Drew's back, rubbing it, comfortingly. Eddie was sat between Drew and Dom, each hand on each of their knees as he stared at Josh who was on the phone. Mully stood watching his partner, intently, his hand slightly covering his mouth. Grant also watched Josh, his hand around Dom's shoulders.
"Guys?" I frowned, the group turning to face me. Gaege quickly stood to his feet, pulling me out of the room holding my arm, lightly.
"What's going on?" I frowned, him looking into my eyes as he sighed. He quickly took hold of my hands, before speaking. 
"It's Swagger."