💚 'I didn't Think You'd Want To See Me' 💚

That night, I locked my bedroom door, to make sure Drew or anyone else doesn't see that I'm gone, again. I took hold of my phone, gun (which I replaced as I didn't want a gun with the Green Gang logo on the side) and emergency button as, after much persuasion, Dom let me go. I climbed down my window, as usual and wandered down the streets. As I did so, I called Millie, who co-owned the cafe with her boyfriend, Roger.
"Hey." I hummed, her responding, "I'm on my way now. Like I said, I'm not sure if he'll even show up, but if he does, can we come in?"
"Course!" She sang, "we'll close it. Come around the back and either me, Roger or Eilish will let you in!"
"Eilish?" I frowned.
"She's new. Doing a trial week. She needs some money whilst she's at university."
"Bless her." I smiled, almost at the cafe.
"He's here!" Millie exclaimed.
"Are you sure?" I frowned, hardly able to believe it.
"I can see his ring, Maiya! He looks nervous, bless him."
"He should be," I laughed, "his friend shot my shoulder!" Millie laughed, completely used to the gang's drama.
"It's like Romeo and Juliet." Millie laughed, hanging up to let him in.

I soon arrived at the bright and happy cafe. It was strange seeing it empty but I really appreciated it. I turned the corner to see the back of the cafe, Millie popping her head out of the door.
"He's in here." She smiled, beckoning me in, "I see what you mean! He's not Roger, of course, but he's cute!"
"Whatever." I laughed, seeing the boy sat at one of the empty tables.

"H-hi!" Juicy smiled, running over and hugging me, being careful of my shoulder, of course, "I didn't think you'd want to see me."
"Course I do! You're not the one who shot me." I giggled, Juicy smiling his adorable smile. We both sat ourselves down, Roger bringing us two drinks which he said was on the house.
"Thanks so much!" Juicy beamed, taking a sip.
"No problem." Roger smiled, "you guys keep our lives exciting!"
"They know we're-"
"Yeah." I smiled, "don't worry, they won't rat us out."
Juicy smiled to the couple who watched us, intently, smirking to us and one another.
"How is your shoulder?" He frowned, looking to my wounded arm.
"It's not too bad. I've had worse." I laughed, him understandingly nodding.
"You look great." He smirked, my cheeks glowing red.
"You too!" I smiled.
"You two want a condom with those drinks?" Roger laughed. I glared to the man as Juicy's cheeks glowed red. Millie lightly hit him, though was giggling herself. I rolled my eyes to the couple before turning back to Juicy.
"They mad I escaped?" I asked.
"Nah, they were going to let you go when you were healed. Honestly, they were worried more than angry."
"Green Gang? Worried about a Purple Gang?" I scoffed.
"Green Gang worrying about a young girl who rushed off at night with a bullet in her shoulder! We don't care you're in Purple, you didn't really have a choice. We understand that."
"I did have a choice! They saved me! They're my family!" I exclaimed.
"Trouble in paradise." Millie muttered, herself and Roger going in the back, out of the way.
"They're evil, Midget!"
"No they aren't." I responded, "Green Gang are!"
"You know what, what's the point of arguing? We're obviously going to disagree!" Juicy told me, I nodded.
"Yeah, you're right." I muttered, "what's going to happen in a couple of days. You said you're going to attack..."
"We've called it off." He smiled, "there's no point! Plus, you know so you'd tell them, anyways."
"Thank you." I smiled, holding onto his soft hand. He held mine back, placing both of them onto both of mine, stroking the top of them.
"I missed you and it's only been a day." He smirked.
"Me too." I smiled, until I saw Roger and Millie poke their heads out of the kitchen to make noises as if they're throwing up and quickly put them back.
"Remember who's in a gang, here!" I called, the two giggling, Juicy chuckling himself.
"What are we going to do?" He sighed, looking at my ring, "we're going to need to come clean at some point, we can't keep sneaking around!"
"If we do, Laserbeam and Chosen One will kill you and Gollum and Fairybread would kill me! Eddie already tried to!"
Juicy's eyes fell shut as he exhaled, deeply.
"He told me you found out his real name."
"Yeah." I smirked, "and it's your fault. You shouted at him after he'd shot me."
"I thought you'd passed out!" He groaned, rubbing his face with his hands.
"Well, I wasn't." I smirked, "I won't tell, don't worry. I didn't tell them it was him who shot me."
"What did you tell them?" He frowned.
I shrugged "that I went to see if you guys were sneaking around again but I got too close to your area and one of you shot me but I didn't see who. I woke up in a chair. Someone had bandaged me up so I stole Mexorcist's gun and bolted."
"And you definitely said Mexorcist?!" Juicy worriedly asked.
"Ummmm." I joked, his face collapsing, until I laughed.
"I'm joking!" I laughed, "I just said I stole one of their guns."
He exhaled once more, this time as a sign of relief.

The night passed by and it was soon midnight.
"Hey," Roger yawned, "I hate to break up your love session, but some of us would like to go to bed."
"Oh god, sorry!" I exclaimed, grabbing my stuff and hugging the generous couple.
"Same time tomorrow?" Millie asked, myself and Juicy nodding, "see you then!"
As we wandered out of the cafe, hand in hand, I had a strange feeling. Like someone was watching me.
"You okay?" Juicy frowned, looking down to me.
"Yeah." I smiled, brushing it off. I assumed I was just nervous as I didn't want to get caught.
"Goodnight." Juicy smiled, kissing me softly on my lips.
"Night, Juicy." I beamed, rushing back home.