18. Victory

** This chapter contains SMUT **

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

The rest of the day, at least for George and Aurora, was spent in bed. The only time they separated from one another was to put a kettle on the stove and hop in the shower. Even then, George found his way into the bathroom to bother Aurora when she tried washing him from her skin.

Once the tea was ready, Aurora made her way into the kitchen, now dressed in just a tee shirt from George's closet and her underwear. She had already begun making up a quick meal for them when George came running into the kitchen. "Bill just sent a patronus. The baby is on its way and they're heading to St. Mungo's now. He said he'd send word once the baby is born."

A wide grin was spread across George's mouth, his hands moving to Aurora's hips from behind as he pulled her into him. He felt as though he was truly on cloud nine. This had been one of the best days he has had in a very long time and he knew he owed it all to Aurora. And possibly his niece or nephew being born, too, but George didn't want to think about Fleur giving birth right now.

"That's wonderful news!" Aurora beamed, letting him pull her into him though she tried to lean away as she turned the stove off. "We need to eat. I don't think I've had a single morsel of anything all day. All thanks to you." She smirked, turning around, and letting her arms wrap around his neck. She tugged him down to her as her lips found his.

"You weren't complaining until just now." George laughed, nibbling on her lower lip as he pulled away to look down at her. "It smells divine, though. Thank you." He pecked her lips quickly before moving away to grab two plates, dishing out the pasta onto both before setting them down at the kitchen table.

They ate in comfortable silence. George's mind was anything but quiet, though. He continued thinking about Bill and Fleur and the baby they were bringing into the world. And when his mind decided to switch to the dirtier thoughts, George shifted in his seat trying to ignore the tent pitching in his pants again. Aurora had been wonderful. Amazing, really. George knew it was more than just a physical connection, but he wasn't sure what she was thinking.

"So," He began, licking his lips as he slurped the last remaining bit of pasta into his mouth.

Aurora finished her plate and dabbed her mouth with a napkin as she looked up at George, waiting for him to complete his thought. "So..." She repeated, a giggle escaping her lips as she watched him blush, almost covering his face with his hands as he picked up both of their plates and sat them in the sink. George moved to stand behind her now, his hands settling down on her shoulders. He wanted to ask her to dinner. Actual dinner. At an actual restaurant. But he was starting to lose his confidence. So, he did what he knew best.

Leaning down, his lips brushed along the side of her neck as one hand snuck down her front, brushing sensually against her breast. "Georgie," She groaned, leaning her head back as her eyes squeezed shut. George had stood up now, pulling his lips from her skin as he looked down at her with a smirk. Before he could blink, Aurora pushed herself up from the chair and whipped around to wrap her arms around his neck. George grabbed onto her hips and picked her up, sitting her down on the edge of the kitchen table. Simply enjoying the feeling of George's touches and kisses, Aurora leaned back on her hands, her head falling back as her eyes closed.

"I just want you to relax. And enjoy yourself." He whispered, peppering kisses down her neck before moving to push the chair out of the way so he could kneel in front of her. His hands gripped her thighs, pulling them apart as his lips found their way all around her bare skin. Hooking his fingers in the waistband of her underwear, he tugged them down and let them fall to the floor. George wasted no time before moving to run his tongue along her lips, his fingers moving to pull her apart as he went. "You're already so wet for me, Rory." He whispered against her, letting his tongue plunge forward to taste her again. His eyes had shut, relishing in the taste of her, before opening again to look up at her. The look on her face made him move quicker, running two fingertips along her before circling her clit with some added pressure. He leaned up to suck the bundle of nerves in his mouth, those same two fingers slipping down and pushing inside of her.