𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐄

As the two entered the room, it was almost as if your mood completely shifted in such a short space of time.

You lowered your head and just watched yourself fidget with your fingers.

The other's could tell that Denki's mood had also shifted since the split second before he saw you. It was painfully obvious that he was trying not to look at you or acknowledge that you were even here in the first place.

"Hey, Denki!" Sero said, standing up and giving him a half-hug with a pat on the back. "Yeah, hey guys!" He smiled, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Mhm. Well, I think I'm going to just go now-" You mumbled trying to stand up before being pulled back down. "No, no, no. You aren't going back anywhere," Mina told you, holding gently on your wrist.

You gave her a quick, wary glance, almost telling her that this situation wasn't going to end well at all. She sent back a more comforting look, saying that everything would be fine and not to worry about it right now.

"Ahah, hey," Jirou awkwardly laughed, pulling Denki to sit down next to her on a pair of beanbags.

-timeskip-

It had been just over half an hour of talking and giggling together. Although that most likely wasn't the case for you, you'd been mostly quiet unless someone spoke directly too you.

You were laid flat down on your back and Kirishima's bed, Mina laying her head on your stomach with her feet hanging off of the bed. Rolling her head over slightly to face you, she whispered quietly enough so only you could hear, "Just talk to him, (Y/n)! He's been avoiding you for at least three weeks and you haven't made an effort to even speak to him!"

You groaned and sighed, knowing that she wouldn't let you off the hook that easily. "I can't just talk to him out of no where. He'll either completely ignore me, or change the subject and pretend he didn't hear me."

"Then let's play a game or something so you'll have an excuse to talk to each other," She told you before jumping up from the bed.

"Guys, we should play two truths and a lie! You in?" She yelped with an ear-to-ear smile. "Sounds fun," Sero grinned, looking at everyone else for confirmation, "Sure, I don't mind!" Kirishima said. "I don't care, racoon eyes," Bakugo snarled, "I don't see why not," Jirou shrugged. "Of course!" Denki beamed before everyone looked back at you seen as you were the only person who hadn't answered yet.

"If everyone else is, I guess?" You yawned, covering your mouth.

"Okay, okay! Who wants to go first?" Mina squealed as she looked around the room with a mischievous smirk. "Denki! What about you?" The girl asked, "Oh! Uhm, sure!" He said, not exactly knowing what he was going to say next.

He pondered for a couple of seconds before choosing on what exactly to say, "Uhm... Okay I have one! So, I am a human version of pikachu," he started, ending up in most of you laughing. "Once I got lost trying to get to the kitchen. And, my dad is a secret agent."

"Dumb fuck, no one is going to believe that your dad is a secret agent," Bakugo sneered at him, "Come on! I thought that was a good one!" He huffed, slumping down into his seat. "So, who's next?" You asked, "Hmm," Mina hummed with two fingers at her chin, looking around the room.

-timeskip-

"Jirou? Your turn!" Denki told her, resting a hand on her shoulder. "Uh- sure," she responded trying to think of what to say to continue the game.

You all looked at her in anticipation, just waiting for her to say something. "I have at least four instruments in my room. I was born in England. And, me and Denki are dating."

Sero almost spat and choked out the drink he had in his hands at hearing the last thing Jirou said. You could feel your own eyes become flooded with tears, threatening to fall down your face, but you refused to let yourself appear vulnerable infront of them.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed at the same time with incredibly shocked faces. "Are you being serious??" Mina asked, now jolted up on her feet.

"Uh- yeah?" Denki replied, looking away from the group.

"I'm just going to go now. It's been fun, I guess." And with that you quickly walked out the room before anyone had the chance to stop you. Mina grunted in annoyance and sat herself down, her head in her hands before pushing her hair back from her face. "Great," she huffed sarcastically.

"What's wrong with her?" Denki asked, gesturing to why you left the dorm in such a rush. "Wouldn't you like to know? You've been ignoring her for almost three weeks now! Get it together, man." Mina said with a sort of threatening aura.

"Hey, we should go," Jirou said to Kaminari, pointed to the door. Soon after the two left, the three boys left in the room with Mina were just genuinely confused to what exactly had happened.

"What the fuck happened to them?" Bakugo asked, concerned, but in his own way of showing it.

"You remember that sleepover right?"