𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

She took your hand and lead you down the stairs, "I'm taking (Y/n) shopping~" She yelled to your parents making her way to the door. "Huh?" Mic said peering around the door, "What?" Aizawa said after. "I'm taking her out for a girls day," Nemuri continued with a mischievous smile, "Ah, i see. Have a good time!" Mic answered with a toothy smile. "Stay safe," Aizawa said which sounded more like an order than anything else. "Bye," you said with a small excited smile before waving to the two of them as you and Nemuri left the house.

She lead you to her car and opened the door for you to step inside, ducking your head a little so you wouldn't hit your head. "Alright, let's go!" She declared, starting the car causing a sort of grumbling noise before the car started to move forward.

In the car, you took out your phone from your jacket pocket and scrolled through your apps before finding a specific one. You clicked on it gently and scrolled through music playlists before finding one you thought she would like as well. You breifly showed her it as she saw in the corner of her eyes. "May i?" You asked softly before pressing play, "Go ahead," she chuckled under her breath. Smiling brightly to yourself, you begun the playlist, humming along to some of the songs.

Before you even knew it, the two of you were both shouting the lyrics to the songs together while the car moved forwards on the roads. "Good music taste," she said with a smile at the short break inbetween songs. You nodded your head as some sort of thank you before another song began to play.

It wasn't to long after before the car pulled to a stop, revealing that you were at your destination. You looked before you and saw the large shopping centre and happily walked in with your auntie-like figure. While you were looking around, you heard a notification from your phone, you picked it up and looked at the notification as you were walking,

Notification from 'Bakusquad' groupchat (1)

Mina: hey, (Y/n) wanna hang out with us today? we are going to the mall :)

Denki: yeah! we're all going!

Kirishima: Yup, it's going to be fun and manly.

Sero: of course it is !

Bakugo: whatever dumbasses

(Y/n) is online

Mina: so (Y/n) what about it?

(Y/n): sorry guys, i can't come with you.

Denki: why not? :(

Sero: simp

(Y/n): im going shopping with a family friend, sorry. maybe another time?

Kirishima: Of course, don't worry about it!

Mina: yeah, we can just go a different time all together :)

You put the phone back in your pocket and caught back up with Midnight. "C'mon, we are going in here first~" She said, taking your wrist and leading you to a store full of clothes and accessories.

She pulled out a pleated, lacy mini skirt from the rack and held up against your waist. "You would look so good in this!" She hyped you up continuously. "Hm, I'm not sure, isn't it expensive?" You asked warily, "Girl, I'm a pro-hero. It's nothing I can't afford," she smugly smiled before putting it in the basket she was now carrying.

"Ooo~ Do you think that this would suit me?" Midnight questioned while holding up a dark blue coloured shirt against her while looking in the stores mirror. "Sorry to butt in, but that colour suits you really well, Miss." A worker at the store approached the two of you, engaging in a conversation with Nemuri rather quickly.

While they were talking, you looked around the store. Well that was before you were interupted.

"(Y/n)?"