𝐆𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

~~

At the moment, Denki was pacing around his dorm room with Sero sat on the bed next to him, trying to calm him down. He had already explained what he was planning to him. At first, Sero wasn't exactly on board after all that had happened, but soon caved over, sensing how serious he was about this.

"Don't worry about it, okay? You're doing what's best for both of you. If you don't end things with her, you'll just be lying to yourself." He said, leaning against the wall. "I know, I know. But what if she gets upset and hates me?" He continued to frantically move around his room. "She won't hate you, dude. You guys can just agree to stay friends or something?" Sero rested his eyes, propping his head up with his hands behind him.

After back and forth of him panicking and Sero trying to calm him down, they finally got to a point where he was ready. "Right, I'll just call her and tell her to meet me somewhere," Denki said, picking up his phone from his desk and dialling her number.

"Wow, you're finally being smart about this," Sero chuckled to himself, under his breath. "Hey! I am smart-" He began but stopped talking once hearing a 'Hello?' from the other line.

"Ah, h-hey Jirou!" He nervously laughed scratching the back of his head in the process.

"Oh, hey Denki, what's up?"

"Well, I kind of need to talk to you. Would you mind meeting me somewhere for a bit?"

"Yeah, yeah sure. Just stop by at my dorm whenever."

"Awesome, I'll see you later."

"Mhm," She responded before Kaminari ended the call and almost threw his phone.

"You good?" Sero said, peeping a look at Denki through one of his eyes, while the other remained closed. "Yeah, I'm good, I've just got to stop by Jirou's dorm to tell her soon," He sighed to himself.

"Shouldn't you tell Mina before you do this? She might get mad if anyone else gets upset because of you." Sero warned, offering him. "You know what? You're right, I don't want Mina too beat me up. One second!" He admitted, running out of the room and out of the bathroom, causing Sero to get up from where he was.

"Where are you going??" He yelled down the corridor, looking out of the dorm room. "I'll be back later!" He responded with a hand in the air as a sign of 'goodbye'.

Denki wasn't already on his way to Jirou he was actually going to explain himself to Mina, praying that she wouldn't hit him with her slipper.

Due to him running to fast, it wasn't too long before he found himself infront of her room, panting out of breath.

He lifted his hand from his side and knocked on the door, leaning directly on it, "Minaaa!" He whined from the other side of the door. Opening the door after hearing her name and continuous knocks, Denki fell directly to the floor at her feet.

"Denki? What the-" She cut herself off, helping him to his feet. "Sorry about that! Uhm anyways," he continued, scratching the nape of his neck. "I basically want to fix things between me and (Y/n)-" He said before being cut off, "And how do you propose doing that? Also, in what way are you going to fix things? Just being friends? Or more than that?" She asked, leaning her figure on the door frame.

"Well- I guess, more than that," he said, lowering his voice at the last part of his sentence. "Finally!" She squealed, pulling him inside her brightly coloured room. "But if you hurt her again, I swear to-" She began with a threatening look, "Don't worry, don't worry. I won't do anything like that, I promise!" He promised, waving his hands infront of him, apologetically.

"You best not. Anyways, aren't you still dating Jirou?" Mina tilted her head with an unsure look. "Yeah, but I'm going to end things with her later. Sero told me to explain everything to you." He said rubbing his head with a sheepish smile.

"Well, okay,"

"Good luck! Go get your girl!" She beamed, grinning ear to ear.