𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏

Aizawa was now at the front of the class stood behind the teachers podium. You were slumped on your desk trying to keep your eyes open and listen to what he is actually telling you. "Psst- (Y/n)-" Denki's muffled whispers were brought into your attention by him continuously kicking your chair lightly. "What?" you whispered back, your chin resting in the palm of your left hand. "I'm bored," he whined quietly, "He hasn't even started talking," you sighed, "So.. I'm still bored," he continued to complain.

"Be quiet, Kaminari." Aizawa sternly said to him, the boy straightened his posture and was wewnt practically silent. You chuckled dryly to yourself and looked to the person sat next to you, Bakugo. Although he wouldn't like to admit it, the two of you were actually quite good friends, you known each other throughout your childhood afterall. It was very often you had to use your quirk on him so he would calm down and not kill anyone when he was mad.

The rest of the class was spent by Kaminari making dumb comments, Bakugo getting angry at something, Kirishima trying to stop his from fighting someone and so on.

It was now nearing the end of class, and at some point during this, you had fallen asleep. And not only did no one wake you up, Denki took a photo of you and sent it to the class 1-A groupchat. Everyone had already left the class, leaving you, fast asleep, with your head resting on the top of your desk. Before they had left, you could hear faint chatter but nothing too audible.

"Should one of us wake them up?"
"What if they get mad for waking her up?"
"You're right, she's scary when she's mad."
"She'll wake up eventually anyways,"

You felt a faint nudge on your shoulder, which was obvious someone was trying to wake you up after the rest of the students left. You grumbled and your eyes fluttered open, "Get up, (Y/n)." A gruff voice called out to you. Knowing exactly who it was, you lifted your head from you desk and rubbed your eyes before looking at the person. As you expected it to be, the man who possessed a rather rough and exhausted appearence also known as your dad was stood there with a deadpan expression.

"You really need to be getting more sleep," He exhaled, face-palming. "I do, I'm just always tired," you grunted, picking your bag up and swinging it over your shoulder. You picked your phone up from your pocket and checked the notifications, in case it was something important. Still stood in the classroom next to Aizawa, you opened the messaging app and scrolled through the messages.

Class 1-A Groupchat(1)

Denki:

Bakugo: your funeral when she sees it

Midoriya: is that (Y/n) sleeping on the desk in class?

Mina: yeah, did anyone wake her up by the way?

Momo: Now that I think about it I'm not sure if anyone woke her.

Todoroki: I'm not aware.

Kirishima: me and Bakugo were last to leave and she was still asleep, so I guess not.

Denki: oopsies?

(Y/n) is online

Sero: hide the evidence. quick.

(Y/n): what?

(Y/n): aizawa-sensei had to wake me up.

Denki: yeah sorry about that ahah.

(Y/n): why is there a picture of me sleeping?

Mina: denki did it-

Denki: MINA

Denki: fine i may or may not have.

(Y/n): rip

Todoroki: Rest in peace.

Tsuyu: rip denki *kero

Denki: wait what do you mean 'rip'?

(Y/n): i said what i said.

You pushed your phone back in your blazer pocket, huffed and then began to walk out of the classroom. "See you at home later, (Y/n)." he bid you goodbye, "Bye, Dad," you responded before continuing to walk down the corridor. You were planning on hanging out with Denki today anyways, so you were walking in the way of his dorm.

Before going to meet the boy, you quickly retreated to your dorm. Even though you didn't spend alot of time there, you kept a spare change of clothes for when you didn't have to wear your uniform.